Thursday, April 29, 2010

Witness claims to have seen Lilliputian-like aliens in tiny saucer

A witness claims that while living in Carrollton, Texas in 1982, he and other children saw a tiny craft, with tiny aliens inside.  Vivid imaginations, or does this explain all those small UFOs some people call "probes"?

Here is the report submitted to MUFON:

MUFON Case # 23025
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Date: 1982-07-01

A tiny prototypical flying saucer appeared in the sky then instantly moved to a hover 1 ft. in front of us.

My two cousins and I were playing in the alley at my grandmother's house in the summer of 1982. I was 7. My cousins were 8 and 12. I noticed a shimmer in the sky at an unknown height. We stared at it for about 20 seconds wondering out loud what it was. It disappeared and simultaneously re-appeared directly in front of us at eye level within reach (about 1 ft. away).

It was a typical flying saucer about 3 inches in diameter! It had rows of windows just above the midline and there were beings inside. I cannot describe the beings as I have no recollection of what they looked like. I only remember (very vividly) that they were making eye contact with me. I was not scared. I was in awe. It just disappeared without a trace. My cousins and I talked about it briefly but we didn't really discuss it after that until about 1995 when I brought it up. My cousin who was 8 at the time doesn't remember it at all. My cousin (his sister) who was 12 remembers it clearly.

I have been looking for years for a story of a similar encounter, but have yet to find one.

*************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Take a look! http://pinktentacle.com/2009/07/the-case-of-the-captured-mini-ufo-1972/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to enhance Mars shots and have been wondering what the heck is going on with the scaling! I'm finding buildings and town layouts on Mars in many strange places, often I am surprised to find these seem to scale out to being very small yet perfectly executed. It makes sense that there is not a universal scale for intelligent life. Astounding.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...