Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Triangle UFO seen at Expo Center, Austin, Texas

A witness saw a triangle UFO, while at the Travis County Expo Center in Austin, Texas.  This is her report to MUFON


MUFON Case #  23007
Date:    4/25/2010
Location:    Austin, Texas
Summary:    Triangle shaped object hovered above me. It had 3 glowing yellow/whitish round lights which rotated in clockwise direction.

Report:
I was in Austin, Texas and saw a triangle shaped object with 3 yellow/whitish round lights on each point in the early morning hours of April 25th. I was sitting outside against a fence smoking a cigarette. I was looking up at the sky and I remember seeing the stars illuminated behind the object. It was completely silent and hovered above me for a few seconds before I even realized what I was looking at. It was so close I could make out the details of the lights and I could clearly see the triangle shape against the night sky. After the few seconds went by the lights started to rotate in a clockwise direction. I got scared and looked away to see where my boyfriend was and when I looked back it was gone. I immediately ran to find my boyfriend and told him what I saw. The time was between 1 AM and 2 AM. I was at the Travis County Expo Center in Austin, Texas.

I would like to add that I have never felt more scared when I saw the triangle shaped object in the night sky. I have always watched ufo shows and always kept an open mind but until you see it then you can truly believe it. I am not a religious person but it has made me question my personal beliefs. I have been replaying what I saw over and over in my mind and I know what I saw was real. I don't have picture or video evidence but I can draw an exact sketch of what I saw if needed. I have been very distressed since the night it happened and I do not have any reason to lie.

*        *        *
Note:  Report is "as is:, with no corrections.  To see original report, click on case number.

*********************************************

1 comment:

  1. 9.17.10: It was 1:30 Am and my wife/son had just gone to bed. I, too, was having a cigg. before going to bed outside on my porch. I saw something similar to a triangular shaped object floating in the sky, making no sound. It was somewhat different then my interpratation but I believe you. This UFO looked more like super size carrier that engulfed the entire sky. If I were to equate, it looked like the size of two of my apartment buildings. I immediately ran to my woman and my 7 month old baby and I didnt want to wake her but I had to tell someone.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...