Thursday, September 8, 2011

Black Disc Seen By 3 Witnesses In Hillsboro, Texas



          *

I received this email from a young man in Hillsboro, Texas.


         *

Looking around for some information on a similar experience I ran across this entry on your blog and thought that maybe I could help you or get some more info on other stories like this.

http://lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com/2011/01/ft-worth-witness-reports-ufo-with.html

In March earlier this year my two brothers and I all were in our yard, Hillsboro, Tx, at about 5:30 pm, we saw a flat black disc object. It seemed to come straight in and go straight out at a very constant speed, which is what caught our attention. It did not seem to come out of the horizon but fly straight from one point to another. When it was straight over head it was perfectly round and solid black. It wasn't shiny at all, it was very noticeably flat black. Also it seemed to be about the size of a dime when it was right overhead.

I'm not sure if that helps you at all, but it would nice to have this a little more confirmed as my brothers and I are still weird-ed out by a small 10 second moment.

Thanks,

[Name withheld by SW/LITS]

          *

Editor's Note:  If you spotted this black disc in March of 2011, near or in Hillsboro, Texas, please contact me.

*********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...