Monday, September 26, 2011

Possible UFO in photo taken in Asheville, North Carolina?

Cropped version of original photo.  
Could this just be an aircraft?


Could this be a "UFO", or a terrestrial craft?  The witness was taking photos of the afternoon sun.

Report is "as is", with no corrections. The original photo links are below.


          *

MUFON Case # 32082
Event Date:    2011-09-25
Time:           17:18
Status:    Not assigned
City:    Asheville
State:    North Carolina
Shape:    Disc,Saturn-like,Sphere
Distance:    Unknown
Summary:    Photo of unknown object with a reflective dome taken while photographing the sun

Report:
I observed this phenomenon only after the fact, since I was photographing the afternoon sun and couldn't look in the area long where the object appeared in the photograph because the sun was so blinding. I didn't have any contact with entities or heard strange noises when I took this image.

I was out trying to capture a decent photograph of the afternoon sun in the southwestern sky through a telephoto lens of my DSLR. After I came back and reviewed my photos, an odd object appeared in one of my images. It neither looks like an airplane or a helicopter, but appears to be a saucer shaped object tilted toward the sun. It also appears to be metallic and seems to be have a dome that reflects the sun's light. I do not know what kind of object this is and it doesn't appear to be any kind of conventional aircraft.

Since my DSLR has a fairly high resolution, I have both a cropped version of the photograph and the original wide angle copy in order to find if there is any type of obvious details that this object has that would give away it's true identity, or verify it as a real UFO.

Links to Original Photos:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/32082_submitter_file1__UFO.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/32082_submitter_file2__UFO_Wide_Angle.jpg

          *
Note:  It looks suspiciously like an aircraft.  What do you think? - SW

               ******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...