Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Landed Disc UFO Mimicks Campfire

Depiction by SW/LITS


          *

A delivery man recalls driving along a rural country road and observing a landed domed, disc shaped object that was mimicking a campfire.

Here is his slightly edited (spelling) report, which was originally submitted to MUFON.  To see original report, please click on case number. -SW

          *

MUFON Case # 32123
Date:    2006-09-15
Time:    01:30
Status:    Assigned
City:    Culver, Indiana
State:    Indiana
Shape:    Oval
Distance:    100 feet or less
Description:    Nighttime landed domed craft in a rural farm field

I drove a Ford cargo van for an over nite delivery company in Indianapolis in 2006. My route had 50 stops and I drove the same route each night traveling about 400 miles each evening.

As I was heading west from US 31 to the town of Culver on a two lane country road around 1:00 am when I came over the top of a hill and down the hill I witnessed something out of the ordinary. What was normally a farm field pasture littered with some implements and a few head of cattle, now appeared to have the orange glow of a campfire.

I thought to myself, that is kind of unusual because it was quite some distance from any residence. As I approached the area, I rolled down the window of the van and stopped to see if this was a campfire or perhaps an accidental fire.

My eye level was about the top of the wire fence and the weeds that had grown up along the fence row.

What I witnessed about twenty feet away gave me chills and caused me a great deal of anxiety.

What I saw was a highly reflective dome just over the top of the weeds about 20'-35'in diameter reflecting the color of the night sky with just the faintest sliver of an outline that defined its shape.

But the weirdest thing about it was, it was mimicking a fire, soft orange and reddish undulations were reflecting off its surface but even stranger were the spark embers that normally float off a fire, they were recreated in a pixel type format, very quick dashes of light that floated in a zigzag geometric pattern making sharp right angles in a multi-sized square track across the surface of the dome. The light even dimmed as to copy an ember burning out.

It was semi-convincing in reproducing a campfire but it was not natural. When I saw that it scared me and I immediately drove off. I was so close to it that I thought if lingered there any longer who knows what might happen.

          *****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...