Friday, September 2, 2011

Two "Jellyfish" UFOs Over Daytona



Note:  This case submitted to MUFON has been assigned.  I am posting it here "as is", with no corrections.


     



    *

MUFON Case #  31429
Date:    2011-08-23
Time:    03:17
Status:    Assigned
City:    Daytona Beach
State:    Florida
Shape:    Other
Duration:    00:01:10
Distance:    One mile or less
Summary:    two jellyfish connected by rigid tentacles with flowing lights facing opposite direction

Report:
awakened as usual by my dogs @ around 3:05 am i took them to a field 75 yards east of my apt.i let 1 off leash and tethered other on 30' rope. i looked up and there it was pinkish in color what looked like two jellyfish facing away from each other but connected by rigid tentacles , the rounded spear shaped ends had flowing lights with a constant hue in between ( tentacle part) remember im comparing to two jellyfish, the outer shapes. it sat there like there was a slight distortion between it and i like gas fumes but still very clear visually. it was very large, my guess if it were to be laid in a football field it would cover width and length. i know someone else must of seen this, after watching it for almost a minute i felt my female dog shaking against the back of my legs, scared, i had also let go of the rope that had my male dog sometime during the event, i looked around to see if i could spot him when ALL my hairs seemed to fill with a static electricity, the craft then shot off towards the southeast in a downward angle , still searching for it i saw what was the opposite of a falling star shoot up into the sky with a tail of light behind it, miles to the south of me. i did find my male dog back on my porch, im talking about a dog that would live in that field rather than indoors if he could, he was also shaken up badly. both dogs acted very skitish for many hours following, i feel that was the most beatiful thing ive ever seen or could ever see in my lifetime. i would like one of your investigators to contact me, this was not my imagination or a lie or the first experience ive had of this nature. its appreciated that someone finally has the brains to look into these events, thank you. im submitting this to you via ps3 i cannot attach my sketch.

*****************************************

2 comments:

  1. November 18th, 2011 I had a similar experience but on a much larger scale. I walked out my backdoor which faces east toward Riverside, CA about 1.5 miles high, 3 to 6 miles away was a jellyfish hovering in the air. It was early evening, still light outside. No clouds. A clear unobstructed view for almost 10 minutes. Without anything in the air next to it to use as a reference, I estimated it to be overall about the size of the LA Coliseum. It was translucent with an orange and pink glow. It had 5 or 6 Octopus type tentacles under it that were wildly and erratically kicking the entire time. It seemed to be necessary for both lift and stability. I do refer to it as a UFO, but it was absolutely a living being. I pulled my neighbor from her apartment to witness it since I had no camera handy and I'm so glad that I did. Because it's one thing to tell people you saw a flying metal disk. It's quite another to say you seen a giant flying Jellyfish. I did report this sighting to Mufon (report #36360). It was absolutely incredible and phenomenal... and it was very real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your account here. It sounds like an amazing sighting. I firmly believe there are creatures in our skies and in space, that few ever get to see.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...