Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Alien Encounter in Ohio - 1972


A witness claims that in 1972, he had an encounter with an alien being and has since had other sightings.

[Note: This report was submitted to MUFON.  I have corrected for spelling but you may click on the case number for the original report.]


          *


MUFON Case # 31615
Date:    1972-07-19
City, State:    Pioneer, Ohio
Region (near):    Michigan
Location:    (41.680569, -84.552796)
Shape:    Triangle
Duration:    00:10:00
Distance:    Unknown
Summary:    approached by being approx. 4ft tall, large black eyes, slit for mouth, very small nose, tiny flat ears, very long fingers, three on each hand.

Report:
I was shooting basketball hoops in upper hay mow of barn, the lower mow was across an open area approximately 20 ft away.   It was dusk getting darker and I could make out the outside sky thru a couple of small cracks in the old barn siding.

I had taken a shot at the basket and had walked to my left approximately 10ft to retrieve the basketball when something across the other mow caught my attention.  I can only describe it as a tremendous amount of concentrated energy.

At that moment I could visibly see nothing but I knew something was there.  As I continued looking at that spot a ball of pulsating light appeared.   I would say it was about the size of a softball or maybe a little larger.

My mind was trying to figure out what I was looking at.   I stepped to my right a couple of steps and realized I could see behind this object and that it was just sitting in thr air pulsating.

As I watched this object and my mind was scrambling trying to find an explanation, it expanded vertically and I found myself facing a being with very large black eyes, a tiny nose, a slit for a mouth, very small flat ears and long fingers.   I would say its height was less than 4ft.   It appeared to be very light complected.   It scared the hell out of me and I could feel some kind of energy hitting me in the lower forehead, as if it was trying to communicate or observe me.

I was aware it was moving closer and I ran!  I told my family I had seen a ghost, I did not know how else to explain it.  A short time later my mother and I were in the car driving when we drove up on a orange ball of light sitting in the air.  When we got close to it it just disappeared.  We did not know what it was.

About two years after my first encounter and in the same place, I had a huge triangular shapped vehicle stop over my head.   It was black in color and made no sound at all.   It had 3 huge round lights, 1 on each corner with a panel of white lights across the rear.   This ship was easily 400ft long .  It sat above me for at least 10 minutes.  I don't believe it could have been more than a couple hundred feet off the ground. 

When this craft started to move the large corner lights went to blue, green, and red.   The rear lights flipped on in sequence left to right.  It moved away in a very slow NE direction, no sound or air movement. 

I swear these events happened and I would not hesitate to take a lie detecter test.

********************************************

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wonder what the alien was doing walking around so nonchalantly. Fascinating encounter, but I remain skeptical in regards to its validity.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...