Thursday, September 22, 2011

Austin Resident Reports 10 Triangular Objects In Night Sky



          *

An Austin resident reports having seen triangle-shaped objects in the night sky.  He reports no sound with this sighting.  Were they B2 Stealth Bombers, or something else?

This report contains minor spelling corrections.  To see original report, please click on case number.


          *

MUFON Case #  31964
Date:    2011-09-19
Time:    21:50
Status:    Assigned
City:    Austin
State:    Texas
Shape:    Triangle
Distance:   One mile or less
Summary:  Triangular shape, no sound, no lights, looked like stealth bomber

Report:
Last Night 9/19/2011 at around 9:50PM, I just happened to be sitting outside in a chair looking at the stars only for a moment, and then from the North (over my house) about 10 or so tannish/grayish colored triangular objects went from the North to south and out of my view.

The objects had no lights but I could see them because they were lighter color wise than the background sky. I consider my an amateur astronomer, and I have a decent telescope, and I do look at the sky quite often, and I have never seen anything like this. After I calmed down I tried to make a mental note of what I saw.

The objects looked quite similar to a Stealth bomber with triangular long wings, but had no lights but I could seem them very easily kind of like the ground clutter light made them to be seen???, also no sound at all before, during or after they passed and I waited and expected to hear something but heard nothing. They weren't that high in the sky, so I was expecting some noise.

Anyway, I usually don't say or do anything when I may have seen something in the sky, but this time, I had an eery feeling about what I saw.

I just also saw that someone in Dallas saw similar objects last night posted on this website.

          *

Note:  Aren't stealth bombers dark in color, due to RADAR-absorbent paint?  

And if B2 Stealth Bombers are equipped with jet propulsion
engines, wouldn't they be audible (like other jet engines)? -SW

          *******************************************

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I saw the exact same things on September 29th. At 10:00 pm I went out to the hot tub in Lincoln, Ne. It was a clear starry night and I was gazing at the stars when out of the North I saw a shadow in the sky. I watched it move slowly across the sky there were no lights and no sound. The only way I could see it was because the stars were so bright and it was a shadow against the night sky. I waited and in 5 minutes another one appeared in the same manner moving from North to South they were low and large. After 5-6 more minutes another one appeared I yelled at my husband and he came out. He got into the hot tub assuming I was nuts. In a few minutes a 4th one came out of the north we saw a total of 6 air crafts. I thought they were perhaps stealth bombers. I don't know but they look exactly like these in the photos.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...