Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Witness in Arkansas Reports Possible ET Contact


MUFON Case # 21063
Date of Event:    6-20-2009
Status:    Submitted
Location: Ashdown, Arkansas
Description:    Possible ET Contact/Abduction



Report: One night in June I randomly woke up at 2:30 for no apparent reason. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Ten minutes later I woke up again and felt uneasy. I turned my t.v. on and went to the bathroom, fixed a glass of tea and sat on the couch for about 5 minutes.

I don't know why, but I felt like I should just go back to bed. I turned everything off and got back under the covers, this was around 2:40.

I woke up again and noticed that the apartment I live in with my grandmother was unusually bright inside. I also noticed that there was bright white light with a vertical black shadow in the middle like a light pole or a telephone pole coming in through my window. It was so bright that it cast a while silouhette if you will on the wall across from it.

I thought that maybe it was just someone with some really bright headlights in the apartment parking lot. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep.

I got back in bed and I couldnt get back to sleep because of that light, so I kinda got creeped out and pulled the blanket over my head like a scared little kid, granted I'm 23. That light wouldn't go out and I couldn't hear any kind of engine hum from anything in the parking lot.

I finally calmed down enough to doze off when the blanket started to be pulled off of me from behind. Not as if someone was at my feet pulling, but rather behind my head and pulling.

I thought it was my grandma and wondered why she just didn't pull the blanket off of my like a normal person would do, so I reached up and grabbed the blanket, and whatever it was that was pulling was tugging back. I became terrified and started screaming for my grandma.

I was so scared but I couldn't get the words out. Then, as I'm freaking out under my blanket, a small skinny grey arm, with a small skinny hand with really long fingers reached under and got a vice-grip on my wrist. I then blacked out.

The skin wasn't grey like the sterotype "grey", but it was very dark greyish brown, mabye close to black. I don't know, I was too busy freaking out. I never saw a face or body or anything that night, just the arm/hand and a black out.

Finally when I woke up, I woke up in my bed. There was still a ton of light flooding the apartment. My grandma comes out of the bathroom and I got really mad and was saying "Mom didn't you hear me yelling?" and she asked "Why? Were you looking at the window?". That question struck me as kinda odd.

I was exhausted. I felt like I had just run a mile and was feeling kinda sick to my stomach. I finally managed to go back to sleep.

My grandma was going to San Antonio for a week the next day and I was home alone right after this event and I Could not sleep. Every light in the apartment was on and every door was wide open, I would even make sure the shower curtain was pulled back as far as possible. I still could not stay asleep.

Over the next few months and even this month i randomly wake up at 2:30 on the dot. This is the second time this year something like this happend. The first time was when I went to St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...