Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Texas Sightings of UFOs and Aliens

Below are two more UFO sightings reports from Texas, one dated in 1976 and another as recent as December 5, 2009.

In the most recent cases I have presented (such as these 'up close and more personal' encounters), people fear ridicule, therefore most sightings are never reported or are reported years later.

It should be the other way around, those who see yet don't report should be the ones chastised.  Consider it done.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *


MUFON Case # 20988
Event Date: 11-30-1976
Location:    McLeod, TX

Report:  My mother was awakened in the wee hours by dogs barking. She looked east out of her bedroom window to see a ufo hovering over the dense pine forest that surrounded us.

It was located about 40 yds. from our house where the tree line began. We lived out in the boondocks.

My father was a co-foreman of a gas/petroleum plant (Location: +32° 53' 58.15", -94° 9' 0.40") that we lived directly next to. We actually moved from Oklahoma to Texas for him to take the job. A condition of the job was that our family live directly next to the gas/petroleum plant. Our address was Bivins, TX, though we were rural.

My mother thought she was seeing things so she went to another window but the UFO was still there. Again, she thought she was seeing things so she went to wash her face.

She returned to the living room window to the same sight, a UFO. Later I asked why she didn't wake anyone. She said that she thought that the craft would be gone by the time she woke anyone up.

She is a Stone Cold Christian who does not lie. She is very meek. She never reported the sighting, so I thought I would report it for her.

She would not mind sharing her story. She is not ashamed of it or anything. I can put you in touch with her.

Recently, when I went onto Google maps' satellite images trying to locate our old home in the "boonies" and zoomed in as close as possible, I remembered her story.

In addition, the gas/petroleum plant where my father worked and where we lived is blacked out on google
maps, I guess to protect these types of sites from terrorists, I guess. Her story is much more detailed and interesting. Thanks

*     *     *


MUFON Case # 21000
Event Date: 12-05-2009
Location: Kileen, TX
Shape:    Disc
Distance: 500 feet or less
Entity Type: Human-like

Report: I was outside letting my dog take a leak and a couple of fields over (I live in the country).  A silver disc with a glow (no other lights) landed. Well, it did not touch the ground, it hovered just above the ground.

A platform lowered beneath the UFO and 3 beings walked out. They did not look like typical grays we all see. They walked like humans but were smaller. They were too far away to see any details, but it was obvious they were not your typical gray.

My dog was going nuts and wanted to run towards them, but I grabbed his collar and put on the leash.
Since it was late and I was just letting the dog take a leak, I did not have a camera or my phone on me.

Once I got the dog under control, I ran - fast - back to the house to grab a phone or camera (whatever I could get my hands on first).

By the time I got back outside, there was nothing in the field. Nothing! It was completely gone. I had my dog with me still and let him off the leash. He didnt even sense anything anymore.

Has anyone else encountered this? I am a professional employeed person. I do not do drugs, dont smoke and only drink for special occasions. I have never had mental issues and I have never believed in UFOs. Never. But I know what I saw.

I called a friend of mine the next day who believes in this stuff because I knew he would not ridicule me. Nobody else in my family knows of this, I fear their reaction. He told me to come to this site and post my story. Here it is.

*     *     *

See also A Landed UFO and it's Occupants Seen In Monahans, Texas.



Depictions by SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...