Saturday, December 5, 2009

UFO Sighting by Navy Veteran in Big Spring, TX


 

 Report from UFOsNorthwest

Depiction by SW of LITS

Date of Sighting: November 25, 2009
Time of Sighting:7:15 PM CST
Location of Sighting: Big Spring, Texas (Western TX About 200 MI WSW of Ft. Worth)

Description: My wife And I saw what looked like two helicopters approximately 8 to 10 miles to the northeast of our home. What should have made the normal "chopping" sound was silent.

The things we saw were white like landing lights on an airplane, but were too far apart to be on the same craft. The objects moved southeasterly in direction and ascended at about a 20 degree angle.

The lights got to about half their size as I assumed they were moving away from our location. Then in the last 5 to 10 seconds they were seen they turned reddish in color the lead one first and the second one a few seconds later.

Within the last few seconds one at a time they disappeared. They weren't going into the horizon. They were going up. After which there were two more, but they intersected approximately 5 minutes later.

Then within 10 minutes a 5th passed to the west of the moon between it and the star (or planet) moving north to south. This one was at a much higher altitude. I had my father on the phone explaining what I saw and he went outside. At that time he witnessed this one too. (He lives 6 miles north of me.)

An hour later I saw a 6th moving north to south at a very very high rate of speed. I was in the Navy in an air wing command and I have NEVER seen anything move that fast!

William "Bill" Puckett notes: Although the witness's report is somewhat complex he has provided an explicit description of what he saw. Given his background one has to take his report seriously.

*    *    *    *    *    *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...