Friday, December 25, 2009

Strange Object Seen In Early Morning Hours of December 25, 2009

Texas- 12/25/2009

On December 25, 2009 at approximately 12:15 a.m. CST, I stepped out to let my dogs go pottie.

I was about to step back inside when I heard a strange noise.  The sound was like many tiny bells jingling from a distance.

As I stood there on the steps, the sound of bells grew louder and that is when to my amazement, what appeared to be a tiny sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer came into view.

The object(s) appeared from the North at an approximate elevation of 1500 ft.  I would estimate it's speed at less than 100 mph. 

As the object(s) drew closer, I could make out the flailing gallop of the reindeer.  The object as a whole had a redish glow, leaving a sparkly trail of magic dust behind it.

As the object(s) passed overhead I could clearly hear a "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

I had a distinct feeling that many children were going to get a visit this night.

I lost sight of this object as it passed beyond my rooftop.














Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...