Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update: More Lights Over Stephenville Area In December, 2009

Update!
Another sighting in the Stephenville area has been reported.  This one comes from a man and his wife in Hico, Texas.

MUFON Case # 21017
Date/Time: December 15,    7:30 p.m. CST
Location: Hico, Texas

Report:  
Approximately 1930 as we were headed west on Hwy 6 into Hico, my wife and I saw two groups of yellow lights in the NW approximately 40 degrees above the horizon. there were several lights in each group in a oval or circle.

For less than a minute the trees obscured our view but it seemed that they were randomly flashing. After clearing the trees the lights were gone but we noticed the lights of 2 high flying aircraft headed toward Ft Worth.


________________________________

Original Post
On the evening of December 15, 2009, lights were again seen in the skies around the Stephenville/Dublin, Texas area.

These two reports indicate a strong probability, that the witensses saw the same thing at the same time, though they were miles apart.

1.) Both sighting occured at 7:30 p.m. CST.
2.) There appeared to be two planes flying parallel to each other and
3.) Two columns (or 2 huge) lights came on briefly, below the 'supposed' aircraft.

Something that large and extraordinary must have been witnessed by dozens of people, if not hundreds, or more.  So far, only two witnesses have reported their sightings.  Read their reports below.

*   *   *   *   

MUFON Case # 21007
Date/Time: December 15, 2009 7:30PM
Location: Dublin, Texas

Report:  
I was driving from Comanche to Dublin and had noticed two planes that seemed odd in that they were flying
parallel to each other, about 5 inches at my extended arms length.

I continued to watch them to see if they would diverge. They were almost becoming imperceptable to the eye, when suddenly, in the same area of the sky, two huge lights just came on.

In comparison to the planes, or whatever the first lights were, these were enormous! It was almost like headlights, yet in the sky.

Both came on at the same time, and I had long enough to look closely, assure myself they were there and were not glare, and then at the same time both disappeared.

They never reappeared, and I continued my drive home in about 15 minutes.

I don't see how anyone else on the highway traveling East, as I was, could have missed seeing something so obviously out of the normal.

*     *     *


MUFON Case # 21009
Date/Time: December 15, 2009 7:30PM
Location: Stephenville, Texas

Report:  
My family and I were facing South on S 6th Street, waiting to turn West onto the South Loop. As we were waiting to turn onto the loop, I noticed two columns of bright amber lights hovering beneath two aircraft.

There were approximately 4 huge amber lights in each column. Just as quickly as I had noticed the lights, they faded from the top down in less than a second or two.

The aircraft continued flying in what appeared to be an Eastern direction. The lights and aircraft were midway up in the sky.

I see a lot of small private planes around this area. Judging by their speed and the lights on these aircraft I would say they were small private planes.

The lights faded so quickly after noticing them that my wife didn't even have a chance to see them.

The lights looked like a set of stadium lights turned at a 90 degree angle, except much bigger. I would guess that the lights were as big as a quarter at arms length.

*     *     *

I will update this posting if more reports come in.- SW

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...