Thursday, December 31, 2009

UFO Photographed over US Capital December 30, 2009








I thought Washington, DC is a 'no fly' zone?  Evidently alien visitors don't apply.

Above is a cropped image of the object in question, while below is a cropped image of the livecam that was taken at 6:21 a.m. on Dec. 30, 2009.

Whatever this object is, it appears to be reflected in the water, so I would assume that it is a solid structure that evidently does not show up on radar.  Well, maybe it does and it's one of 'those' that are overlooked?





















This image is eerily similar to the cinematic images in "Independence Day".  Have we been invaded and nobody knows about it, or is this some new terrestrial technology that us ordinary citizens are not privvy to? You be the judge.

To see the original photo that was sent to MUFON, click on the link below the report.

*         *         *
MUFON Report

MUFON Case # 21273
Submitted Date:    2009-12-31 00:51 GMT
Event Date: 2009-12-30 06:21 GMT
Region:    District of Columbia
Country: US
Longitude: -77.0354
Latitude: 38.9048
Shape: Cigar,Disc

Report:
I was sitting at my computer looking at Live cameras in various cities. I went to EarthCam.com and look at our nations capital. There was a link to a U.S. Park Service camera that had a view from the Netherlands Carillon Looking East. Visual range, according to the camera, is approximately 88 miles. I copied the picture it took to my desktop and when it updated a couple minutes later, the "effect" was gone. I am attaching the photo that the NPS camera took as I saw it. No tampering has been done to the attached photo.

Link to Original Photo

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...