Friday, December 4, 2009

Witness has multiple sightings in Oklahoma & Texas

Note: Recently someone wrote in to Phantoms & Monsters about UFO sightings they had in Oklahoma and North Central Texas.  The report intrigues me, as I live only a few miles from Graham and have had others mention that they have had numerous sightings.



Depiction by SW

Phantoms & Monsters- In 1974, I made a trip to Pawhuska, Oklahoma, an Indian Reservation. A friend was showing me around the reservation on a March evening at about 4PM in the afternoon. He noticed something in the sky which, at first, he thought was a plane making a bank and called my attention to it.

As it turned out, it was not a plane. It was a round object that stopped abruptly about 1000 feet above the tree line. To this day, I do not know if the whole craft was spinning or if the lights around the edge of the craft were spinning, exhibiting white, green and red lights. We watched the object (which was huge) until 4 o'clock in the morning. From time to time, brightly lit orbs would come out of the bottom of the craft, would stop just below the craft like it was awaiting orders, then would streak off in the night sky and disappear. The sighting was never reported, but was seen by several people in the town of Pawhuska.

In 1985, I saw another object in Graham, Young County, Texas. It was a huge, matte object of a distinct gray with a black trim in the middle of the circle. There were no lights. No sound. Just a gentle whoosh as it passed just over the tree tops; flying low.

Since then, I have seen many "blinkers". I call them that because they appear and if you blink, they disappear. Most of these have been a daylight sighting and the craft have been small and a bright, silver color. These sightings took place in various times and places from 1985 through 2001. All in Young County, Texas. I moved to South Carolina in 2001 and have not seen any since then.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...