Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SyFy Channel presents "Fact or Faked", including the David Eckhart case



I received this email from my friend Lon Strickler, of
Phantoms & Monsters.


"Hi Sunny...just wanted to give you a heads up on this since you helped work on the evidence. Thanks....Lon"

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/07/eckhart-encounters-syfy-fact-or-faked.html

*              *              *

Note:  For some time, Lon has been working on the David Eckhart case.  It has been my pleasure to assist Lon, whenever I was asked to do so.
It will be interesting to see how the new SyFy Fact or Faked handles this case and what they conclude.


Please check out P&M's latest news and reports, on this case and many others.
-SW

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching Fake or fact on Syfy right now, and they are showing a vid of a lighted object in the night sky that disappears and they try to recreate the effect with a small balloon with a remote controlled light, and then a sign with leds...
    Well, I immediately recognized it to be a hot air balloon glowing from the flame suddenly coming on. You could see the shape of it and even dark lines of the support ropes as it turned. Yet they never even suggested it. I don't understand how this wasn't previously debunked. I mean, where there is one occurrence of a hot air balloon at night, wouldn't there be many, causing much reason for people revealing the truth?
    Anybody else catch this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the video, it's in with a compilation of videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmPdr9PxtF0 around 2:40 -3:15
    If you watch it carefully you can see the shape of the balloon, and the rope turning just before it cuts the flame off.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...