Monday, July 5, 2010

Multiple witnesses see gray sphere over Cedar Creek Lake, Texas

This report was received via a comment from a reader, who along with 6 to 10 other witnesses, saw an unidentified flying object on the evening of July 4, 2010, while watching fireworks at Cedar Creek Lake, Texas.

Thanks to the witness for this report.
-SW

DATE:  2010-07-04
Time:    20:30
Location: Payne Springs, TX
Shape: Sphere
Color: Non-Shiny Light Gray
Distance Away: about one-forth of a Mile
Duration: Unknown
Witnesses: 6-8 Adults
Report:

At Cedar Creek Lake friends & me on a boat dock on July 4th before sundown. About 8:30PM watching fireworks, then we seen at the end of the cove coming into view from over the east tree line about one-forth of a mile away was this non-winged smooth looking perfect sphere shaped object guessing about 25 to 30 feet in diameter that was non-shiny light gray in color & looking to be flames pulsing downward from the bottom of the object.

The object was flying east to west over the cove at a low rate of speed guessing about 40mph then as it started to get over the west bank of the cove at a steady height it then accelerated at a quick rate guessing about 100mph+.

There was at least 6 to 10 Adults that seen this. None of us never seen anything like that before. Was not a hot air balloon from how perfect the shape was of a ball or sphere & the changing of the speed & downward facing pulsing from what looking to be flames.


Note:  There have been many sightings over the 4th of July holiday weekend.  If you had a sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object, please email me.
Thanks, SW



UPDATE!

Comment received:

Pflugerville Lake, Texas around 8:30 till 10:30 at least.
Hello.  Just like the Cedar Creek Texas account, so was mine except it seemed really high above.  It did have a blurry grey tone to it and did hover around and move short distances.  I didn’t get to see the flames beneath, but what I did see was a UFO.  I even asked people around me if what I was seeing was real and several groups of people starred in excitement and awe.  Whatever it is, I am convinced.  Later around 10:30pm, I go back outside to see if it was still there and it wasn’t next to the star I used as reference.  Time for Gov’t to speak up!!
- Ivan

**********************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Pflugerville Lake, Texas around 830 till 10:30 atleast.

    Hello. Just like the cedar creek texas account, so was mine except it seemed really high above. It did have a blurry grey tone to it and did hover around and move short distances. I didn’t get to see the flames beneath, but what I did see was a UFO. I even asked people around me if what I was seeing was real and several groups of people starred in excitement and awe. Whatever it is, I am convinced. Later around 1030pm, I go back outside to see if it was still there and it wasn’t next to the star I used as reference. Time for Gov’t to speak up!!

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...