Friday, July 16, 2010

Austin Area UFO Reply- Sighting in Round Rock



I received a reply to
Reader Reports UFO Sightings in Austin:


Hello, I read your post today and wanted to let you know i saw something in the sky in round rock tx, on 6-30-10.  I completed a report via the MUFON website  case number is 24133 if you want to look it up.  I also attached pictures to the case report. If you have a photo editing program I would download the pictures and zoom in.

The type of object I saw was extremely unusual and I have been unable to find much of any information on the type of object I saw in the sky that night (very frustrating). I asked someone what they thought the craft looked like and they said it had the shape of a stingray.  I agree.  Anyways I'm sure you would agree upon looking at the pictures for yourself. ( let me know what you think)

Best regards

Here is the original report to MUFON:

MUFON Case #  24133
Date:    06/30/2010
Time:    23:19
Location:    Round Rock, Texas
Shape:    Cross,Unknown
Distance:    Unknown
Summary:    Stopped at a red light i noticed a series of flashing lights in the distance

Report:
At first I thought I was looking at a radio tower.  As the object grew closer I ruled this out, the closer the object came I was more curious as I have never seen anything like this before in the sky.  The light patterns and color were also unfamiliar to me, the object had all red lights which would flash 1-2-1-2 and all five would light up at once. The object from the sort of looked like a cross as I passed the object, the side view looked different then from observing it head on.  Viewing the pictures it appeared to have a different shape upon driving passed the object. Overall I would say the event made me feel nervous.

Original Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

(Report contains some corrections.)

Note:  From the photos it is hard to determine exactly what the object is, or the shape(s), however, it does not appear to be tower lights. 
I'd also add that there does appear to be movement, from frame to frame.
What this object is, I can't say.  At this point, I would classify it as a UFO. 
If I receive any further information, I will post an update.


If you have an opinion of this object(s), or have a UFO sighting account of your own, please email me. -SW


********************************************************

1 comment:

  1. 8:40PM / Oct 4, 2010: I just saw a strange unrecognizable object in the sky over my neighborhood. Looked like a brown bag w/a fire inside it. Kept floating away like a balloon.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...