Saturday, July 10, 2010

Picture of "tube-like" object over Helena, Montana



What appears to be a disc object seen edge on, was photographed near Helena, Montana.

MUFON Case #   24406
Date:    07/09/2010
Time:    21:30
Location:    Helena, Montana
Description:    Tube like object.

I was at my house.  I was taking pics of the beautiful sunset here and didn't notice this until I put the pics on the p.c.
Original Photo

Note:  Minimal corrections- Click on case number for original report
**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...