Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Moving Stars" Over Conroe, TX- 8/23/2011

MUFON Case # 31138
Date:    2011-08-23
Time:    21:45
City:    Conroe
State:    Texas
Shape:    Circle,Star-like
Distance:    One mile or less
Summary:    The Stars Were Moving

Report:
I was sitting outside my patio as i usually do and gazing up into the stars. I see many planes pass by every night although last night was a different story. As one small white star like object caught my eye, I followed it in what I thought was going to be a typical straight path into the distance.. It turned. I stood up in a cold sweat as I noticed it had 3 "friends". I put it like this because these 4 objects were.. playing. I watched at what appeared to be over a mile away from me as these star like objects zipped through the sky at very high speeds. There were no clouds in the sky for some sort of laser to be reflecting on to it and these things roamed so far as to go directly above my home. I nearly went straight through my glass sliding door trying to get my video camera. I taped these events for around 2 hours, as they would not let up. The footage is so dark you can't even see anything. At exactly 11:50, opposite the events i was watching, the brightest meteor i have ever seen illuminated then fizzled out in to sparks. That put the shakes on me. I don't how i removed my self from the patio, but something inside of me told me to get inside. As I was picking up my scattered camera equipment at 12:30, the strange lights were still there roaming the sky. Some one please tell me these were birds in the moon light or something. I have been studying and looking at ufo footage for years and I have never seen objects move like this before in my life. They darted so fast that they seemed to blur, it was very strange. This sighting was over Montgomery County in Texas. If i enhance this video to see what i was seeing, MUFON will be the first to know.

Editor's Note:  Report is "as is", with no corrections. -SW

********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...