Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hunter Has Close Encounter With UFO In Mountains Near Silver City, New Mexico

Photo courtesy Google Earth, Flying Tour.



In 1990 a young hunter has a close encounter with a UFO, while camped in the mountains near Silver City, New Mexico.
Might it have been more than just a UFO encounter?

Here is that report, edited for spelling only. -SW

     *

MUFON Case # 31033
Event Date: February 28, 1990
Time: 00:00
City:    Silver City
State:    New Mexico
Distance: Unknown
Summary: bright light in mountains

Report:
When on a spring bear hunt just northwest of Silver city N.M., i was awakened by something moving past my sleeping bag. Where we hunt you have to pack in everything you need, so we had no tent. We were at about 11,000 feet.
Something had kicked dirt into my sleeping bag. I noticed that the ground was quite bright, brighter than day light. I sat up to see what it was, and noticed the light was coming from above. I tried to wake my dad, but could not speak or move. I sat there for what seemed to be an hour, but not sure how long. There was no sound, or wind.
I was with my dad, cousin, and his dog, and they did not notice anything in the night. We had horses, and mules, and they made no noise. In the morning I saw no signs of any of this, and we finished hunting.
Now I know I have a vivid imagination, but I do not think I was dreaming. Not sure what happened, but it was real to me, and I remember it like it was yesterday. There are no roads, or electricity there.

****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...