Wednesday, August 17, 2011

California resident frightened by possible entity inside their home

Depiction:
Light Shines Under Door




Note:
This report, which was submitted
to MUFON by a California witness, and is
posted here "as is", with no corrections.
-SW






     *

MUFON Case # 30963
Date: 8-11-2011
Location: California, U.S.A.
Entity: Human-like
Summary: Human-like entity (approximately 6' height) in dark hallway, followed by unnaturally bright light in next room illuminating through door threshold for a few seconds.

Report:
I live alone in a single family house in a suburb near a large city. I awoke at 2:35 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 17, 2011; left my bedroom (which is a guest room since the temperature in the summer is cooler than the master bedroom); walked down the dark hallway (faintly illuminated by glow of bug zapper down hall used for killing moths from bird seed); entered master bedroom; shut the door behind me (except for a crack); and I could see motion in the dark hallway that looked as if someone walked up to the door and was peering at me. Afraid to face the possibility someone was in the house, and knowing the house was bolted down like a fortress (with deadbolts, "hotel bolts," and shatter-resistant multi-pane windows), I used the restroom without turning on the lights. I then cautiously entered the hall and nobody was there, but down the hall, a bright fuzzy white light shined through cracks in locked room. I thought to myself, could it be the bright white energy saving front porch light that has over 100 watts of output? However, as I stared at the illumination surrounding the door and emitting through its threshold, it quickly faded out, leaving the faint illumination from the porch light as I then recalled was always the case. (The mating of the door and threshold was so tight even the bright white light coming through the threshold was non-existent except in a few places, and the light that did get through was faint.) I immediately realized someone was in that room, shining a bright light that must have been an LED or HID light due to its intensity. After pausing for a moment to think, I decided to quickly throw open the door and face whoever was there. When I did, the room was empty. I recall getting waves of goose bumps all over my body because I knew something unexplainable had occurred. Whoever was in the hallway was the one who disappeared in that room, I was certain of it. As a little history, my family and I have had UFO visitations my entire life, with unusual activity in the homes where I grew up (i.e. time distortions with clocks off in every room, objects hurling across a room for no apparent cause, and other inexplicable phenomenon beyond the scope of this report). In the mid-1990's in my parents’ home I awoke to see a young man in his 20's wearing military fatigues and a helmet standing at the foot of my bed staring at me. At the blink of an eye he was gone. For some strange reason, my immediate thought when this event occurred was that man was in my hallway, although I cannot explain why I sensed it was him again. As a side note I felt in no danger. My imagination ran wild for a moment in speculating who it was or why they were in my house and how they disappeared; was it a time traveler? An E.T.? I'm afraid if they return and I open the door before they disappear into that white light, what will happen if I confront them? These are my observations to the best of my recollection.

******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...