Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rod Or Disc Shaped Object Photographed Over Wisconsin



MUFON Case # 21466
Event Date: 01/11/2010 11:40
Location: Lomira, Wisconsin
Shape:    Other
Duration: 00:01:00
Summary: White rod or edge of white disc over Fondulac County Wisconsin

Report:
I was traveling south on US-41 near Lomira, WI and while observing some unusual clouds I noticed what looked like a white rod or possibly the edge of a white disc towards the east. It looked very solid and straight and I could see both ends of it. I was able to take 2 photographs of the object and then lost site of it as I drove south.
Original Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

*    *    *
Editor's Note: I cropped and enhanced the photo, to show the object. The object in the photo casts a shadow below it, onto a portion of the cloud and hints at a much larger craft.  There also seems to be an energy, or some displacement around the object.
 
Something else I noticed in photo # 6508a, is a phenomena known as a Circumhorizontal Arc (neon cloud), located in the upper left-hand portion of the photo.


Below this beautiful rainbow effect appears to be a 'cut' through the cloud, as if possibly the object in question traversed through, thus parting the clouds.

Is this truly an Unidentified flying object, or is it a well-made hoax?  You be the judge.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

1 comment:

  1. I think it may be a fresh jet contrail, with the jet being behind the cloud.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...