Monday, January 18, 2010

Photo Of Orange Orb Over San Antonio




MUFON Case # 21527
Reporting Date:    01/17/2010
Event Date: 01/10/2010 20:55
Location: San antonio, Texas
Summary: Witnessed an orange orb flashing on and off

Report:
I was in my backyard taking pictures of the stars when I noticed an red orb floating. It faded in
and out .

The orb was changing colors from orange to red. It would stay on for 3 seconds fade out and reappear after 1 second. I watched it for a couple of minutes and setup my camera.

The shutter speed was set for 8 seconds, the aperture was set on f5 and I believe the ISO was set either at 1600 or 3200.

I took the picture and the object disappeared. I did not hear any sounds or notice anything else strange.

The object was north of my location was about 45 degrees. It was a clear cool night.

Original Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...