Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Abductions And A Warning - Kentucky 1976

Note: Report is 'as is'.  Click on case number to see original report.


MUFON Case # 21356
Reporting Date:    01/04/2010
Event Date:    01/20/1976 20:16
Location: Covington, Kentucky
Shape:    Cigar
Duration: 00:05:00
Summary: Same UFO that abducted women in Casey Cnty Ky?


Report:
I'm not real sure of date or time. Just know it was dark.

Me and a friend(both about 14) were walking down the street in Covington Ky headed for my house. Had to be later in afternoon because it was dark out. As we started to turn into my yard. I noticed a cigar shaped object hovering over a hill. It had 2 beams coming from underneath, as it got closer to the ground, the light got wider. I say it was cigar shaped because of the placement of lights. It had various different colored lights around the edge blinking on/off. Seems like there should have been tons of reports because it sure looked like it was right above a big housing project.

I went straight into the house and told my mom. She just looked at me like I was crazy. The next morning she had the newspaper open with the story about the 3 women in Casey county Ky being abducted. They described it exactally like I explained it to my mom.

Here is the REALLY weird part for me. My family has always called me Casey. I used that name until I was 18 and was forced to use my real name,,,lol They still call me Casey. Actually just pulled envelope out of mail with it being to Casey Mull. I thought for a long time it was a message. They abducted the women in Casey County Ky to let me know I was next.


*    *    *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...