Monday, January 18, 2010

Object Disappears Mid-Air in Central Texas

A number of witnesses are reporting seeing unidentified flying objects that seem to disappear in mid-air.  Here is a recent sighting that was reported to MUFON.


MUFON Case # 21517
Reporting Date:    01/15/2010
Event Date: 09/30/2009-09-30
Location: Kyle,Texas
Shape:    Saturn-like
Duration: 00:02:00
Distance: Over one mile
Summary: Saw flying object disappear in midair


Report:
1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?

From my back porch in Kyle, Texas (just south of Austin) in mid-October 2009. It was during the day.
The sky was bright blue with a few clouds. I was merely relaxing and looking at the pretty sky.

2. What made you first notice the object?

I noticed it because I just happened to be looking in its direction as it glided past.

3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?

It was an unfamiliar flying craft. By definition, that is "UFO." I did not make assumptions as to its origin or makeup.

4. Describe the object and its actions and motions.

I saw a flying object in a patch of blue sky unobstructed by clouds. I did not recognize the object, yet there it was--flying. It was close enough for me to tell it was not a helicopter, not an air balloon, not an airplane. I heard no noise coming from it. It was dark metallic and roundish, Saturn-shaped, and not elegant or sleek.

It was moving in a straight line, not stopping or slowing. It is hard to judge size or speed because there was nothing sufficiently close to it to judge scale.

5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions,
during and after sighting the object.

My reaction was "Oh. I guess I have now seen a UFO." I have not told anyone. I know what I saw.

6. How did you lose sight of the object?

It moved steadily and then disappeared into thin air. It was not suddenly obscured by a cloud. It *disappeared* before my eyes as I watched it. Into clear blue sky.

Image is a depiction - by SW
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...