Tuesday, June 21, 2011

UFO Sightings Reports From Around The U.S., For June 20, 2011


Here are reports submitted to MUFON.com, of UFO sighting which occurred on June 20, 2011.  I am sure there were more sightings but very few people file reports. -SW



4  Discs
in Formation


MUFON Case # 29654
Date:    2011-06-20
Time:   22:07
City:    San Francisco
State:    California
Shape:    Disc
Distance: One mile or less
Vallee Index: FB1

Report:   
Sitting in the garden looking up at the stars when a very low flight of 4 discs flew directly overhead SE to NW. Discs were low - size of a penny - and in a fluid formation. Bright white with a brownish outer rim glow. No navigation lights and moving very fast. Caught sight of them for 3-4 seconds before they were obscured by buildings. Height - < 1000ft (but maybe lower depending on object size) and silent. I fell out of my chair. Unbelievable!

     *

Blue stationary light with white point at center disappeared suddenly

MUFON Case # 29651
Date:    2011-06-20
Time:   20:39
City:    Collierville
State:    Tennessee
Shape:    Diamond,Disc,Oval,Sphere,Other,Unknown
Duration: 00:00:30
Distance: One mile or less
Vallee Index: AN1

Report:   
I had just turned right from N Byhalia Rd onto White Rd heading west. I was accelerating to 30mph and panned my eyes from the evening clouds east of me (where it was becoming dark) to the west where I was heading (no clouds). Toward the west, south-west I noticed a distinct blue glow/light with a white dot at the center. The object was stationary, and had the shape of a flattened diamond or flattened infinite shape. I knew it wasn't an airplane (I've grown up around a major airport and I have never seen anything like this and the apparent elevation and size of the object in relation to setting sun ruled out reflection) so I started thinking it was a star but the shape was really inconsistent with that as well. (I want to make record of this next part although it seems really strange.) I then had the thought, "I wonder if it knows I see it." At which point it simply vanished. Almost like if someone was shining a flashlight at you from across a field and then turned the light off without warning. It was just gone. There were no other objects in the sky. No silhouettes, shimmers, nothing. I continued scanning the area trying to come up with an explanation, the hair started standing up on the back of my neck as I realised I can't explain what I just saw. I then called my wife and told her "I think I just saw an honest to God UFO." I'm writing this now to make record as I am trying to recall as much detail as possible and I am going to return to the site tomorrow and try and get some pictures and reference points to see if I can come up with an explanation for what I saw.

     *

Two star like objects moving slow

MUFON Case # 29653
Date:    2011-06-20
Time:   23:30
City:    Boston
State:    Massachusetts
Shape:    Star-like
Distance: Unknown
Location: Suburban
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None
Vallee Index: AN1

Report:   
My brother and I were on our back porch smoking (cigs) when we saw two star like objects flying very slow from (I think) a south westerly direction to an easterly (I think) direction, when I first saw them I thought they were big bright stars and that's how my mind registered them at 1st...a couple of seconds later I realized they were moving toward our direction. They were not moving the same direction as the stars. They were big,very bright white and silent one was behind another to its 5 o'clock position. My brother has binoculars and he got them and he says through them he couldn't make out anything but light. I ran inside to get my mother because I wanted her to see them (this took about 15 seconds maybe less) as we stepped out the door he said to our mom look right there and then they were gone, they hadn't been close to being overhead yet. He said in the split second he took the binoculars down and back up to keep looking they were gone, he didn't see how they left, at the speed they were going they still should have been there. He went around the front of the house to see if he could spot them and couldn't. About 10 minutes later we saw (it could have been a satelite but I dont think so) another bright white light heading (I think) south to north it seemed to change speed but also the brightness of it faded away and went from a large bright white dot to a very small one until we couldnt see it anymore. About another 10 minutes later I saw a very small white dot heading again south to north at a steady speed then it took a 90 degree turn north east and out of my viewing range. We saw over the next little while some other small white dots moving around in unregular patterns. I've never seen anything like this and I've seen UFOs before. This happened over about the period of an hour between 10:30 and 11:30 eastern daylight time in West Roxbury (Boston) Ma. June 20, 2011.

     *

BIG round black smoking ball traveling north to south in stuttered flight
MUFON Case # 29661
Date:    2011-06-20
Time:   20:13
City:    Red Bluff
State:    California
Shape:    Other
Distance: Over one mile
Vallee Index: FB1

Report:   
My daughter and I were watching a strange light on a mountaintop just beyond the foothills across the valley from us to the east. It's some reflective something that doesn't belong there, and we've watched it off and on since last year. While we were sitting on the porch, a big black smoking ball came into view from the north, just over the foothills but in front of the mountain where the light was--approximately 2-3 miles away. It trailed black smoke or vapor, stuttered up a bit and down a bit as it flew slowly across, the trail of smoke following it like a snake. It passed behind a tree just across the highway from here, and we fully expected to see it come out the other side above/behind the hills, but it never did. So it must have gone down just beyond those hills. No sound. Nada.

If I were to guess its size at a 2-3 mile distance, I'd say it was easily 150-300ft in diameter, not including the tail of smoke. The light on the mountaintop beyond it disappeared while we were watching the black ball, though there was still enough sun to reflect. Odd. Really REALLY odd.

     *

2 flashing red-orange lights that turned into one light and eventually back into two.

MUFON Case # 29660
Date:    2011-06-20
Time:   23:43
City:    Warner Robins
State:    Georgia
Shape:    Circle,Disc,Flash,Other
Distance: Over one mile
Vallee Index: FB1

Report:   
I was sitting on my back porch at about 11:40 at night. It wasn't long before I noticed some flashing lights to my left up in the sky. I live near an air force base so i'm used to seeing planes and flashing lights but these lights caught my attention. I observed the two red-orange lights flicker/flash and soon realized they weren't two separate objects, but they were the lights of one craft moving together. I can't quite explain the distance apart, but they were definitely too far apart to be any normal airplane. Eventually the lights, which were moving rather fast, became just one light; or shall I say one light disappeared. One light flashed by itself for approximately 15 seconds. As soon as the second light reappeared a third light seemed to flash 2-3 times right behind the first light. That's when my interest really peaked. By this time the lights had traveled pretty far across the sky and that's when I noticed that the two separate lights moving together were actually 1 light spinning in a super fast circle. It also seemed to have a slight slant to it. For the next minute and a half, approximately, the spinning light moved further and further away until it couldn't be seen anymore. What impressed me the most was how fast it made its way across the sky. Also, the way the lights flashed/flickered were unlike any flashes i've seen in the sky before. The seemed to skip almost and it became more clear once I realized the two lights were just 1 light spinning fastly around its ship. I first thought it was just an airplane, I see them all the time. But as it made its way across the sky and started turning from 2 to 1 to 3 and back to 2 lights rotating, I figured I was observing something very different. Over the past 2 years I have become a believer in ET but have still remained a skeptic. I never expected to have my own UFO encounter, and still wonder if it was some unknown military craft or indeed a UFO. I attempted to take a video but my camera isn't the best and I couldnt seem to capture or focus on the lights.

     *

Large ball of light

MUFON Case # 29664
Date:    2011-06-20
Time:   22:00
City:    Syracuse
State:    New York
Shape:    Star-like
Vallee Index: FB1

Report:   
A friend and I were driving over to another friend's house in Liverpool to stay there for the night. It was just my friend and I in the car at the time. As we drove through my neighborhood, I noticed a large ball of light in the sky. It was very bright, which drew my attention. I am a long time believer in extraterrestrial activity, and have been visited before by UFOs. My friend was a skeptic and didn't really believe many of the stories I would tell. I pointed out the light to him, and he looked up at it along with me. We first believed it to be an airplane, but it didn't move like one and it definitely didn't look like one. There were not multiple lights visible on it, just one large ball of gold-ish light. As we watched the UFO, it seemed to sit still in the sky. The two of us began to have feelings of panic and disbelief. It then started to move once we noticed it, and it made somewhat of a U-Turn. The light grew larger, and as soon as we contemplated turning down a street to follow it, the light disappeared. I can only describe it as like a light switch turning off. There was no dimming of the light or anything. It just disappeared right in front of us. Come to find out, another friend of mine reported seeing the same exact light in Rome, NY up at a drive in movie theater.


*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...