Wednesday, June 8, 2011

UFO Activity Increases In Tennessee, June 4-5-6, 2011





There has been a recent increase in reported sightings in Tennessee. 

MUFON.com has recorded a report for each day, June 4-5-6, 2011.  Surely there are other witnesses who have yet to step forward?


     *

MUFON Case # 29423
Date:  2011-06-05
Time:  21:44
City:  Nashville
State: Tennessee
Shape: Triangle
Summary:  3 bring (bright) lights in triangular form hovering and disappearing

Report:
I took this photo at the corner of Riverside Dr. and Eastland Ave. in Nashville, TN at 2144 CST on 5 June 2011 with my HTC Thunderbolt Phone camera. There was a large triangular form with lights at each point. It appeared to be massive, over a football field in size. It also appeared to be over the river or close to it. It gained altitude while rotating clockwise and the "faded out" while heading NW. The rear lights faded before the front one.

My wife and I were driving home from visiting my parents who are flying to CA in the morning. On our return home we were heading West on Eastland Ave., up a slight hill. My wife points to the left over some trees and I can see something, it turned out to be these three lights. We stopped at the stop sign at the top of the hill and I got out my phone. I notice a car coming behind me, so I turned right and pulled immediately to the shoulder of the road. I got out and noticed that the car behind me stopped and got out too. As I took the photo I realized that at least 7 cars had stopped and were watching. It lasted about 3 minutes from when we first spotted it. I took a quick video as well. After it faded everyone was just in shock and got it their cars and left. We talked to the guys who pulled up behind us, and I showed him the photo I took. We high-fived and left. It was certainly disturbing and everyone was in disbelief.

Original Photo


     *

MUFON Case # 29444
Date: 2010-06-06
Time: 02:28
City:  East Ridge
State:  Tennessee
Shape:  Chevron
Duration: 00:11:00
Summary:  Very bright and quiet

Report:
had taken the dogs outside to do their business, and my Olde English Bulldogge, who has only barked twice in a year and is a VERY quiet dog, started to whimper and try to hide behind me, staring off to the north. I look and there, at about approximately 2 Oclock position in the northern sky, is a VERY bright white light, with about 4 red lights coming off from it. I thought it was a plane but after watching it for about 7 minutes, I realized it was just hanging there. I took 3 steps forward towards it, and it started to move towards me. Roughly 11 minutes after I initially spotted it, it flashed REALLY brightly, all the lights, and took off straight towards me, heading south. It passed over myself and 3 dogs, my home, at maybe 600 feet, absolutely silent, and HUGE. It passed over me, and sped up, blinking out of sight in a matter of moments after passing


     *

MUFON Case # 29449
Date:  2011-06-04
Time:  21:05
City:  Franklin
State: Tennessee
Shape: Oval, Sphere
Duration: 00:03:00
Distance: One mile or less
Location: Suburban
Terrain: Woods
Visibility: Clear
Summary: Five orange spheres were hovering in the sky.

Report:
We were driving home down a busy two lane road in Franklin, TN. Suddenly, my husband pulled the car over to the shoulder. It was 9:05 at night and he pointed up into the sky. Over a field to our left, we saw five orange sphere-like objects hovering around each other. They were divided into groups of two and three. These spheres appeared to be probe-like. This made us uneasy.

My husband took a picture with his cell phone. After 2 or 3 minutes, the first group disappeared and then the second group.

************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...