Saturday, June 18, 2011

Strange Black "UFO" Over South Kearny, New Jersey





On Friday, June 17, 2011, two witnesses observed something black and very strange, flying over South Kearny, NJ.

Here is that sightings report, which was submitted to MUFON.  You can also view the original photos by clicking on the photo links below this report.

MUFON Case #  29597
Date:    2011-06-17
Time:    13:31
City:    Jersey City
State:    New Jersey
Shape:    Other
Duration:    00:00:45
Distance:    Unknown
Weather:    Lightning,Light
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary:    "Unidentified" Flying Object

Report:
6/17/11 - 1:31pm - I work in South Kearny, NJ and at about 1:30pm I went out on the porh at work to see the on coming Thunder Storm.. I was talking to a co-worker when big flash of lightening struck.. We were watching the sky for more lightening and seconds later, I said to my co-worker, "What's that"?? First he said it was a bird, then said it was a black plastic bag then said, "I don't know".. I told him to keep it in sight and I'll go get my camera.. I have a 10x zoom on my camera and managed to get 3 pictures as it traveled from South to North in a pretty direct path over my job in South Kearny, NJ before losing sight of it over our building at work... All I know is that it was Unidentified and it was flying...

Original Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

     *
Note:  I examined the object in the photos.  It isn't like any "trash bag" I ever saw. -SW

**********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...