Sunday, May 9, 2010

Reader's of LITS post their own UFO sightings

Here are just a few UFO sightings, from the comments left by readers of this website.

Please know that every account, every personal experience is important and I thank you for posting and emailing them in.  These sightings show that UFO activity is on the increase.  Either that, or people are paying closer attention.

If those of you who leave comments would like me to respond back to you directly, please send me an email with your eye-witness accounts.  Thank you.
-SW
Note: Comments are "as is", with no corrections.

Reader's Sightings

05/08/10 Saw what I can only describe as 3 fireballs in the sky. 2 were running along side each other a couple of miles apart. A third hung back but followed the northern most fireballs path. The light intensity was consistent no matter how far in the distance they appeared. They were moving from the east to the west. No other lights were visible besides an orange glow that dimmed and brightened constantly.

*        *        *

I was at work, late at night at a local restaurant in a small town called Sapulpa, Oklahoma. It was closing time and I decided to take a smoke break before closing up. As I sat at our break table outside, taking a few drags, I saw a HUGE boomerang shaped aircraft glide in from behind me, over my head at exactly 10:50PM. It was at a very low level, maybe 1000-1500 feet in the air. It made NO SOUND at all and seemed to glide at a speed of maybe 15 to 30 mph. It was black, and there seemed to be a series of small, white lights lining the under belly of the craft and wings. It traveled slowly in a straight path and just vanished beyond my viewpoint. My email is evilgeminitwin if anyone wants to talk.

*        *        *

DILLEY TEXAS... a small town south of San Antonio. First of all I do believe that other life does exists!So when it comes to movies or web sites I really do not like watching because it freaks me out! We live in San Marcos TX and where visiting family on April 24 2010 and my son had gone with my brother in law to go play with his son at his home about 4 miles out of the city limits of Dilley! My son told his cousin what is that twinkling lights his cousin (these are 7 and 8 year old kids)said its probably a twinkly star! but my son could see a rotation movement with lights all around it,and a steady rotation. It was low enough that they could see it! than the 2 boys brought it to my brother in-laws attention and he started to question as well he told his wife to bring out the telescope so he could see the object even closer! when he looked he was freaked OUT! the rotation proceeded to go up further and move away slowly!! we arrived and asked what is going on to our amazement! Looking through the telescope NO MISS UNDERSTANDING WHAT WE WHERE ALL LOOKING AT! It stayed within range of the town by rotating further away from us!..... but within the town! My son is so clear on what he saw and the object must have been close enough that he can explain some detail of the object!! his cousin was frighten by the sighting that he didn't say much! We left with amazement and no one is going to tell me any different on what I saw because I do believe! However because of my strong faith and respect.. I wasn't scared just left with amazement and prayer. ( Even though I wonder what do they want and yes possibly could harm us )

*        *        *

tonight 3/31/10 around eight thirty PM we saw about 10 flashing lights. it would appear for about 1-3 seconds as a bright orange light, dissapear for about the same time, then come back. but when it reappeared, rather than there only being one there would be multiple. this is about our forth time to see these things and we only see them at night but they are always the same thing. an orange light that flashes a few times then dissapears and we dont see it again the rest of the night.

*        *        *

tonight 3/31/10 around eight thirty PM we saw about 10 flashing lights. it would appear for about 1-3 seconds as a bright orange light, dissapear for about the same time, then come back. but when it reappeared, rather than there only being one there would be multiple. this is about our forth time to see these things and we only see them at night but they are always the same thing. an orange light that flashes a few times then dissapears and we dont see it again the rest of the night.

*        *        *

I was going towards Mckinney, TX 10 miles South of Anna, TX a March 19 at 4:30 / 16:30pm. There was a Sliver in the sky on the same day. The blimp was in the Allen and Frisco, TX area. I thought I was seeing a UFO also, but as I got closer to the object in the sky driving West on Highway 121 towards I clearly saw that it was a Sliver blimp. I currently looking information about a blimp being in the area.

*        *        *

I was just standing in my front yard and looked up to see what I thought was a flock of birds flying very high. Then I noticed they were circling and flying in patterns and occasionally stopping completely. There were 10-12 of them and they appeared white and reflective. I won't rule out birds, but the way they moved didn't looked "natural".

Garland, Texas

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...