Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photos reveal unusual objects in sky over wind farm near Abilene, Texas



This is my own personal experience.  Here is my report to MUFON.
Please note that the only photo I've sent so far, was the photo taken on the way to Abilene.  
You, my readers, are getting to see a copy of the second photo. -SW

MUFON Case #  23513
Date:    05/03/2010
Time:    13:19
Location:  near Abilene, Texas
Shape:    Oval,Sphere,Triangle
Location:    Farmland
Terrain:    Fields
Visibility:    Partly Cloudy
Weather:    Windy
Description:    Objects seen in photos taken during a trip to Abilene, Texas

Report:
May 3, 2010 @ 1:19 p.m., my spouse and I were driving to Abilene for my six month medical check up. We were driving SW on Hwy 351. As we were coming up on the wind farm located NW of Abilene, I felt the need to take a few photos, so I did.

I had seen several small bright flashes of light in the sky but could not tell what it was. When I finally downloaded the photos to my laptop, two particular photos stood out. To the extreme left of the first photo, are some white dots. This is the location in the sky where the flashes of light caught my attention. In the center of the photo is an unknown object and 3 quarters of the way up from the bottom of the photo and just left of center, there appears to be an obtuse triangle formation of lights. There are a couple of light streaks but I am assuming they are minute scratches on the windshield, along with an amount of bug splats.

After I downloaded the photos and looked at them, I went out to the pickup and checked to see if any of these anomalies might match up with the bug splatters but they didn't, so I decided it might be worth reporting.

The photo was taken with a Sony Cyber-shot, f/7, 1/640 sec., 100 ISO, apt-3, FL-10mm, no flash. I also have another photo taken on the way back (again through the windshield), that shows white orb-like objects in an entirely different location. They are not reflections, smudges, birds, airplanes, Venus, swamp gas, etc.

I have the unedited originals and will send the second photo upon request.

Original photo (large file)

Click on image for actual size.

Scaled down version:







Here is a scaled down version of the second photo, taken on the way home:





*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...