Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alien Abduction In New York

Note: This abduction report was filed with MUFON, in October, 2009.

I am 53 years old and live in Westchester County, NY, and have seen UFOs four times, that I know of. I've always lived in the Hudson Valley.

The first sighting was when I was a teenager. My sister and I and a night watchman at Bard College witnessed a disc with multi-colored lights above the Hudson River. The speed and directional angles it traveled convinced us it was not of this world, and we were astounded when it finally shot off into space at an amazing rate.

A few years later, again on the Hudson River, I was going over the Kingston Rhinecliff bridge with two friends at about three in the morning to get breakfast after closing the bar we worked at (none of us had been drinking, I swear) and there, hovering above the river, was a gray saucer emitting a beam of light into the river.

I remember we stopped the car to watch in amazement. However, to this day, none of us can recall leaving the bridge, or eating breakfast, or returning home, yet, somehow, we all got home safely.

I grew up in a very old house at Bard College that was on the edge of a field with woods surrounding us. I have childhood memories of very bright lights shining in my windows, and of having out of body experiences, where I was floating at ceiling level watching my body in my bed. I once woke up in my room in the wrong bed, above the covers, facing the wrong way, with a bloody nose, and no recollection of how I got there. I never ever considered UFO abduction.

Years later, on the island of Kauai overlooking Hanalei Bay, I woke my husband and announced that I was pregnant and in nine months we'd have a son. I had a vivid dream before he was born
(I was right!) of standing on a balcony at Hanalei Bay with my son in my arms, watching a UFO come towards me.

I knew they wanted my son. When he was four, he started telling me about his friends from the sky, whom he named Ditty, Pom Pom, Ten Ten and King King. He told me I knew who they were and, periodically throughout his childhood, he'd tell me, "they're coming".

When he was about 12, he told me he and his little cousins had seen a UFO come across the lake towards them at our house in the Adirondacks.

When he was 16, he woke one morning and had two perfectly cylindrical marks on his calf that

looked like they had been made by a machine. A year ago I was in my bedroom sleeping when my husband woke me up because there was a blood red orb in our room, and it was freaking him out. It was about the size of a beach ball, hovering at ceiling level. It looked gelatinous and fluid, lit from within, and it pulsated. All the shades were drawn in the room, so it wasn't a reflection of anything external.

Now, normally, I would have been very excited, I would have been grabbing a camera and would have tried to figure out what the hell it was, but all I wanted to do was get back in my bed and go to sleep. This, too, is strange, because I am normally a night owl, and I never would have been asleep that early. It felt like I had been drugged.

My husband said he had to leave, that he was going downstairs to sleep (thanks, faithful husband), and he left. I got back into bed, and the orb traveled across the room, still at ceiling level, and came to stop directly over my head, still at ceiling level.

I remember watching it above me, but that is all I remember of that night. Two days later, my head started hurting really badly. It felt like it was filled with mucous, and for a month and a half, I was in constant pain.

Numerous trips to two different doctors, along with two series of steroids, and three series of antibiotics, failed to give me relief. An MRI of my head showed it was full of something, actually packed with something, but the doctors were at a loss to explain what it was or why it wasn't going away.

Now comes the really gross part of the story. One morning on the toilet, a fairly large, gelatinous blob of something came out of me into the toilet. I thought about taking a sample of it for analysis, but then I

thought, "How am I to explain this? Where in the hell would I bring this for analysis? People will think I'm insane!? The one upshot, though, was my head was miraculously clear, finally.

Then my health really went kablooey. My blood pressure skyrocketed, as did my cholesterol, and different joints started becoming inflamed at different times. When it was in my knees, I couldn't walk, when it was in my hands, I couldn't even dress myself. At different times, every joint of my body has been affected.

My rheumatoid factor has shot up to five times a normal person's level, and the doctors keep finding blood in my urine with no explanation as to why. I was finally given a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis, and I am battling it still, but I am more and more convinced that something entered me that night and is systematically going through my body, which is causing my autoimmune system to go haywire.

Prior to all this, I have to say I'd enjoyed good health. I come from a family that believes you only go to a doctor if you're really, really ill. I am no hypochondriac, far from it.

Also, it might be prudent to add that I have always been very psychic. As a child, I always knew if one of my siblings was in trouble. As an adult, I have even known when my adult son or daughter is throwing up, because even if I'm miles away, I literally feel what they're experiencing.

I have predicted two car accidents, because I saw them happening about a week before they occurred as I was drifting off to sleep. I don't always know who is going to be involved, but I now know to warn friends and family when I have one of these precognitive episodes.

Editor's note: In my opinion, this woman's account of what she has been through, has the ring of truth. Her experiences are much like that of others that have been taken against their will.

Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune disease, much like Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE). It is not know what causes these conditions but they can come on suddenly and are painfully real. I should know, I was diagnosed with SLE in 1986. - SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...