Monday, October 10, 2011

UFO News, Videos & Editorials


I do humbly apologize for the inconvenience but my internet service has been down more than it has been up. 

So for your pleasure, I am postings some links that I think you might find of interest.

Hopefully, by tomorrow full service will have been restored and I can get back to postings UFO news and reports.


Select UFO Links

The Fanged Humanoids of Kofu
Lon Strickler over at Phantoms and Monsters does an outstanding job on this story.

UFO NEWS | VIDEO | UFO Spotted Over Sweden & Denmark
See the video.

UFO witness responds to criticism regarding orange orb over Sweden
Yep, whip the witnesses into submission!

UFO Casebook Magazine # 478
Several reports, editorials and musings.

UFO-like drone hits cruise mode
Mini Me's of the UFOs?

OMG it's a UFO (that's an Unusual Fluffy Object), captured by amateur photographer over Russian mountain range
A picture is worth a thousand words... and then some.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...