Monday, October 18, 2010

Mailbag- UFO Sighting in Texas, January 20, 1975


A reader sent me an email about a UFO sighting he had on a Texas highway, January 20, 1975. 

He states that other motorists stopped and watched the silent UFO before it "shot off", out of sight.


If you have any information on this sighting, please contact me via email.  Thanks, SW



"If I remember correctly, my swearing in ceremony into the USN was about mid December 1974 and on the way from DeSoto, Texas back to Duncanville, my parents, my little sister and I stopped the car and watched a UFO over our heads – along with dozens of other cars that were stopped and people standing outside their cars.  It stayed there for a few minutes, low – without sound and then shot off – again without sound.   It’s been 35 years – but were there any other reports of this or am I dreaming this happened back when I was 18 years old?"
***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...