Sunday, October 17, 2010

Louisiana residents puzzled by strange UFOs

Map of Louisiana UFO Sightings- October 15-16, 2010. 
Sightings area highlighted
.



In ever increasing numbers
, people are seeing strange objects.  Two such sightings occurred recently in Louisiana.


On the evening of October 15, 2010 a witness claims to have watched a bright, flashing square-shaped UFO near Houma, Louisiana, then on October 16, 2010 another Louisiana resident claims an egg-shaped UFO landed in the yard of their home in Denham Springs, Louisiana.

Here are those unedited reports:


MUFON Case #   25933
Date/Time:    2010-10-15 21:30
Location:    Houma, Louisiana
Shape:    Square/Rectagular
Summary:    Flashing square

Report:
I was on my way to the movies, and I decided to take a back road because the movie theater was about an hour and a half away. There was no one else on the road at all. All of the sudden, a bright flashing square came out of no where. I pulled over and watched it for about 30 minutes. It eventually came down to about 20 feet from the ground. It changed colors rapidly. It zig-zagged left to right for a long time. Sort of putting on a show for me. It then zoomed off faster than anything I have ever seen. This was most certainly not a plane. It was very strange.




MUFON Case #  25929
Date/Time:    2010-10-16 00:00
Location:    Denham Springs, Louisiana
Shape:    Egg
Summary:    Landing of Spacecraft

Report:
I have never believed in UFO's. I've always thought it was nonsense. The other night though,when I got home, becuase it was is the weekend, I decided to bring out my telescope and do a little star gazing.

I had been observing for about probably 30 minutes or so when I noticed something in the sky that appeared to be an orange egg shaped object making no noice maybe about a quarter of a mile away. It was extremely low. It got closer and closer and I begin to freak out. I ran in my house and looked for my camera but could not find it. When I returned out, the object was actually hovering above my yard about 30 feet in the air. I have no idea how it was able to fly. It then proceeded to hover into my back yard and land.

I thought maybe I should dial 911 but did not due to the fact that I may have not been believed. I ran into my backyard after debating whether I should approach the object or not. I went into the back and stood crouched down by a large bush for the next five minutes or so. The object did not move. It had no windows on it, but had two orange lights on it. One light on either side of the spacecraft. The object had four (metal Im assuming) legs that it had used to land on. It was about 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

After watching it for 5 minutes it slowly lifted of the ground. I watched it take off and then go down in a nearby field. I assumed it had landed again, so I went back inside to search for my camera which I still could nto find so I got my cell phone out of my truck, but by the time I got to the field, the object was no where in sight. There is no evidence that the craft landed. It was just a very odd, surreal expirience. Im just very shocked.

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...