Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Experience at Dulce Base



My friend and colleague Lon Strickler of Phantoms & Monsters, received a very interesting email today, concerning the D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) and genetics lab in Dulce, New Mexico.
Here is an exert from that email. -SW



Reader's Experience at Dulce Base

Lon, I read the letter you posted recently about the Dulce Labs genetics experiments and wanted to share my experiences with your readers. When I was an undergraduate studying genetics in the mid-1970s, I did a 10-month internship at Dulce Labs. My primary duties were on level 1, that is where I spent almost all of my time. But once a week I accompanied one of the junior researchers to levels 5, 6, and 7 to collect data tapes and other documentation. I never got past the "clear zone" on those levels, but on a couple occasions I heard inhuman shrieks and wailing noises on level 6. I was told that level 6 was a psychiatric facility for especially disturbed patients, and that they were known to have emotional outbursts.
On one occasion while we were waiting for someone to bring out the tapes, I heard part of a message come through the intercom, and the words are burned into my memory.

VOICE 1: "CELL 34 COMPROMISED, ENTITY HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT"

After a pause a second voice came over the speaker:

VOICE 2: "AVAILABLE PERSONAL REPORT TO THE BLUE ZONE FOR C&C. MAXIMUM FORCE AUTHORIZED."

Read the rest of the post at Lon Strickler's Phantom's & Monsters.

Related Links:

Dulce and Other Underground Bases

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INSTALLATION IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO

Memory of  Phil Schneider Survivor of 1979 Fire Fight in Dulce, New Mexico


****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...