Monday, March 14, 2011

Multiple UFO Sightings in Texas- 3/12/2011

Sightings map for March 12, 2011.



Witness submitted depiction for case # 28231






The evening of March 12, 2011 was a busy night for spotting UFOs.  Sightings in Austin, Denton, Fort Worth, Jacksonville, Killeen, Mansfield and Powderly, Texas have been reported to MUFON.  Here are those "as is" unedited reports.



MUFON Case # 28216
Date/Time: 2011-03-12 09:44
City:    Austin
State:    Texas
Shape:    Sphere
Distance:    Unknown
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary: Looked up and saw the UFO shadowing a Jet liner on the co.pilots side. keeping up with the plane in front of the wing but along side like staying even with the cockpit.

Report:
It was about 9:44 am, I had gone to the back yard with my dog. I sat in a chair while
she ran around. There were some small puffy clouds and I looked up facing the North,
I saw an airliner about 22.000ft heading south-east. Then I noticed a small, shinny
object by the plane. it looked like a sphere. I looked at it and at first I thought why is that so close to the plane? I thought it might have been a small plane and it looked like it was close to the plane...then I noticed it was keeping pace with the plane.
I kept watching it and as the plane flew this object along side of it was bobbing
around slightly as it stayed with the plane. It stayed near the section of the plane were
the pilots sit on the co-pilot's side. It was close to the wing but to the front of it.
Then.....it hit me....OMG....it's a UFO messing with this plane and it freaked me out.
then they were heading for a cloud...and they both went in the cloud but only the Jet came out. It was about 30-40 seconds before they went into the cloud.
I watched the cloud for a few minutes to see when or if the UFO would come out. I sat
there for about 5 minutes watching the cloud and I never saw the UFO again.
But were I live, I have lived for 12 years...This is not my first UFO... and I watch the sky
all the time. I know how long it takes a jet high up to cross the sky. And This Jet was
not cruising....it was hauling, like something was chasing it. It stayed in it's South-East
direction. I was shaken by this and just so happens today was a MUFON meeting at
1 p.m..... I was still shaking even in my voice when I got there. There was just something
about this craft being so close to the plane that freaked me out.
In all the years I have lived here and all the planes I have seen fly over....I have never, ever
seen a UFO near any of them and I spend a lot of time watching the sky.

Please let me know if ANY ONE else saw this.

*

MUFON Case # 28218
Date/Time: 2011-03-12 22:40
City:    Mansfield
State:    Texas
Shape:    Cylinder
Duration:    00:00:04
Vallee Index:    MA1
Summary: green shape appeared out of nowhere then shot away up to clouds.

Report:
I was walking my dog tonight at 2240 and since it was a beautiful clear night I was looking up at the stars. Out of nowhere, where there had been only stars, a green light appeared and just hovered in the sky. It was a solid green light that had an almost neon-like glowing quality to it - but it was definately a solid green light that did not change it's shape while it hovered. Just as I saw the light, as it was standing still, it shot off amazingly fast leaving a white tail behind and then the light and the white tail just disappeared. As the light was jetting off it changed into a short imperfect cylinder shape like it was stretching and a large white tail was left behind as it moved. The green light moved straight then curved slightly upward and then disappeared along with the bright white tail. I did not hear any noise at all - it simply appeared in a clear sky and I felt as if this object was low in the sky but I don't know what makes me think that since the event lasted just seconds. I have seen many shooting stars and this was an object that was not dependent on gravity for movement - this object moved under it's own power. I am not someone who looks for UFO's as my thinking is if they are intelligent enough to visit us they are intelligent enough to not be seen. Awesome experience and one I will never forget.

*

MUFON Case # 28219
Date/Time:    2011-03-13 22:18
City:    Jacksonville
State:    Texas
Shape:    Circle
Distance:    One mile or less
Location:    Lake/River
Terrain:    Woods
Visibility:    Clear
Weather:    Windy
Entity Type:    None
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary: A 3/4 size of moon white maybe blueish orb in the sky.

Report:
I was playing a video game on the computer and happen to look out the window(which had blinds over the window). I saw a A 3/4 size of moon white maybe blueish orb in the sky that first looked like a meteor but it left no trail. This took much surprise to me. I saw whatever short amount of time I had until it was gone. I was calm for a little while but soon I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack. It move straight across the sky maybe a little bit of turning.
It just flew away the next half second.

*

MUFON Case # 28222
Date/Time: 2011-03-12 23:35
City:    Powderly
State:    Texas
Shape:    Fireball,Sphere
Distance:    Unknown
Location:    Farmland
Terrain:    Fields
Visibility:    Clear
Weather:    Does Not Apply
Entity Type:    Unknown
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary: Huge! Brilliant- green sphere shaped fireball with large comet-like tail

Report:
It was about 11:35 pm March 12 2011, I came out side to look at the stars and give my dog her massage before bed, I looked up in the SE sky over Powdery, Texas,just E of hwy 271 and I saw what I thought was going to be a shooting star or meteroit as it had a much larger tail behind it. It traved horizontally across the sky with no decention.. I was quite intrigued as to what happened next. A very large brilliant bright green a fireball like sphere appeared in front of the tail. It remained there traveling hoizontally for a few more moments,15-20 seconds and just disappearred tail and all! There was no fading just gone. The whole event encompassed approx.45seconds. The .very large size of the object made the stars appear to be tiny crystals far in the distance. I was awe struck andfound myself repeating " Oh my Gosh What is that?" I immediatly ran inside and told my Mother what Id witnessed. I ve always watched the stars since I was a child and have seen many beautiful things but never anything quite so faboulous and so close.

*

MUFON Case # 28223
Date/Time: 2011-03-12 22:35
City:    Fort Worth
State:    Texas
Shape:    Circle
Distance:    One mile or less
Entity Type:    None,Unknown
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary: Moon like globe shoots across the sky from left to right

Report:
I was sitting by my pool facing the east playing my flute. It was a warm evening with good visablity. While I was playing my flute, all of a sudden I saw in the corner of my eye a bright white light coming in to my view from the southeast part of the sky. I stopped playing and watched as this bright white globe streamed across the sky from right to left, (southeast to north), desending from right to left at about a 40 degree angle towards the ground. It was very close, not far away. I did'nt know what it could be. I really didn't have time to think about it, it happened really fast. It looked like it was just above the greenbelt behind my house. It appeared like the full moon, yet it was at least twice as large as a full moon. Also, the moon was behind me and was only partially lit, maybe a 3rd of the moon was lit. So it definitly wasn't the moon. It almost seemed like it was just east of the house next to me, maybe a little further, maybe a 2-4 hundred yards, where there is a green belt that separates our houses from the apartments that are on the top of the hill. As it streamed across the sky, after about 2 seconds it produced two little white flare like jets of fire one on the top and one on the bottom of the globe. The globe then started spinning in a clockwise motion while it was descending. This lasted about 3 or 4 seconds. Then, it fell towards the ground. When it was about to hit the ground I screamed stood up and screamed " Oh My God ", as I expected to hear a large explosion. But it went behind the trees and dissappeared with no sound. I looked at my watch and it read 10:35 PM CST. I want to repeat that this globe was large and moving very fast from left to right at a 40 degree angle downwards. It wasn't the moon, it wasn't an airplane or helicopter. I've never seen a ufo before,and I never expected I would ever see something like this. It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life. In regards to my feelings, I started thinking about the events that are happening around the world. In Japan, New Zealand, and the volcanoe in Indoensia erupting. I started becoming concerned that this was a sign or a warning. I was worried that more was about to happen, but it didn't. At least not last night. These were just my feelings. The experience was very intense and I still have so many questions. That's really all I can convey at this time.

*

MUFON Case # 28224
Date/Time: 2011-03-12 22:00
City:    Killeen
State:    Texas
Shape:    Circle,Sphere,Teardrop
Distance:    500 feet or less
Location:    Suburban
Terrain:    Fields
Visibility:    Clear
Weather:    Windy
Vallee Index:    CE1
Summary: I saw a bright , lime-green, circular object just appear silently out of the sky. It looked like it was searching for something and I thought it was a search light at first.. It hovere, zigged and zagged and then continued moving until it just vanished.

Report:
I left my house to take a short drive to our local Walmart Gas Station. Its was a very clear and dark night. I was driving on a country road. No street lights at all on this stretch of road. Im very observant when Im driving at night because we do have a lot of deer running around here and Im always extra careful so I dont have a run-in with one. Out of the sky, directly in front of me I saw a bright lime green sphere. I thought maybe it was a helicopter, airplane or search light. We are military and live near the Ft. Hood Army Installation Base. So we always have some type of training going on and all types of aircraft flying around. I couldnt help but notice it. But there was no sound at all and no lights hitting the ground. It hovered, zig and zagged, took off and disappeared. It was a perfect circle. Like a marble enclosed in a cloud. As it flew away it had a tail which made it look like a teardrop with the cloudy green color making it look like its firey exhaust, and then it just disappeared. Im a Vet and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But I know what I saw last night and I will never forget it. It came in silently and left the same way. At least I know that Im not alone and others saw and experienced the same thing last night here in Texas. I kept driving, went to the store and came home as fast as I could. I talked to my Brother who is a Cop and he told me to report it on this site. If I ever have another situation like this, I hope I have a camera to show proof of what my eyes have encountered.

*

MUFON Case # 28231
Date/Time: 2011-03-12 22:30
City:    Denton
State:    Texas
Shape:    Circle,Disc
Duration:    00:00:04
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary: up close being round with bright green/blue smaller circles on the sides and one in the middle

Report:
im a security guard and i had just gotten off of work. With the rock concert event that was going on it was all dead quite when everybody left. i had just sighned off the clock and was waiting for my dad because my car had broke downin in denton texas and he was my ride home. i was just standing leaning back against a truck wen i look across the street pitch black a big circular object comming out of no where like a shooting star and disapearing. at fist i thought it was one of those lights that clubs use to shine in the sky. But it was way too clear, even for me which i didnt have my glasses on and cant see good. it was big but i couldnt see the color of it do to of it being pitch black. Only the smaller circular lights being bright geenish-blue underneathe it that formed a circle and another one in the middle.I couldnt beelieve what i just saw when i asked a lady behind me if she saw it and she said yes, described it perfectly. Later my dad picked me up i didnt talk i was shivering and paranoid about the whole thing. When i got home i stepped inside into the living room i heard a sound like the mesquitto sound and it stopped then i heard a sort of radio wave for a while n stopped. my heart was heating so fast i couldnt sleep all night. i drew a sketch on how it looked like when then i went on google and searched for ufo's and i found one so close to what i saw except the glowing circles where bigger.

Photo

          *

Note:  Concerning the Mansfield report ("it was definately a solid green light that did not change it's shape while it hovered.") - Comets or meteors/bolides do not "hover".  That would denote that such an object was powered and under intelligent control. 

According to the witness's statement, the object 'hovered', meaning that it stopped in mid-flight and just hung there in the sky.  Therefore, it was not a rock  from outer space.
  Unless... 


Thanks to Edward, who saw the "rock"fly overhead as he traveled down I-30. -SW


**************************************************

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant green comet few across the DFW skies on Saturday night. I was driving east on I30 when it flew overhead. The Mansfield sighting listed above is most likely referring to that comet/bolide/meteor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Mansfield and around 1030 last night my mom me and a friend all saw what looked to be a UFO because it pointed its lights at us and just froze for a minute than it split up..then later I saw another thing in the sky which looked like a triangular shape with two lights in the back and one in the front but they were on the bottom of the craft..earlier that nigh I saw a really bright light and when I drove down matlock there were cops in a field with a flashlight like they were looking for something..I cant explain it but it was freaky and cool at the same time

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...