Monday, March 7, 2011

Daytime sighting of sphere over Liberty Hill, Texas






MUFON Case #  28141
Date/Time:    2010-12-14  14:00
City:    Liberty Hill
Texas:    Texas
Shape:    Sphere,Unknown
Distance:    One mile or less
Vallee Index:    FB2
Summary:  Observed this bright lighted object during the day for several minutes before watching it just disappear .

I observed this object in the middle of the day around 2:00pm while working outside of my home in the country near Liberty Hill, Texas.I observed this object which appeared to be a glowing object for a few minutes coming from the northeast. It got my attention as most aircraft around here do not come from that direction. Observed it for awhile trying to determine what it was. As it moved closer and no definite outline of the object was seen, I decided to go for my camera. Had only time for one shot by this time as it just disappeared .It was moving at a slow steady pace and just faded out of sight.

Watched for it to reappear but it did not. The image in the picture is as clear as I saw it. Was a fuzzy glowing object that I would estimate to be about half the size of a small Cessna type aircraft. I am an avid skywatcher and this one was a mystery. Never seen nothing like it.

Original Photo


Note:  I enlarged and enhanced the object in the witness' photo.  The object does appear to have it's own light.  Also note the size of the object in relation to the roof of the building (left hand corner).
This report is "as is" with no corrections. -SW


****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...