Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Recent UFO Sightings over Austin and San Antonio- Nov. 28-29, 2010

Witness provided this photo.

Triangle Over Ft. Bragg, Austin, Texas


MUFON Case Number:    26799
Date/Time:  2010-11-28 00:00
City:  Austin
State:  Texas
Shape:  Triangle
Summary: Triangle shaped object above Fort Brag

I was heading northbound on 183 hwy after leaving the airport. I noticed a dark triangle shaped craft moving very slowly over the army base area about 45 degrees up and to the left side of my vehicle, moving southward towards the airport.   It almost flew right above me so I pulled the van over to the side of the road and stopped the car just to get a better view of it.

It had a light on each angle and two more lights toward the middle of the bottom. I watched it fly congruent to a jetliner as it was passing it by. The jet wasn't very close to this object but this triangle object was very low to the ground. There were no apparent landing gear, it was just kinda cautiously approaching the airport. It disappeared to the south after about 3 minutes...Since, it passed over the army base really low it gave me the impression that this was an experimental government aircraft.

This triangle was a little bigger than a 747 wingspan wise. This is the best description I can give. This is genuine. I don't have any photos because it was too dark and my cell phone takes lousy pics. The attached pic is kinda what it looked like to me, just that the craft I saw was gunshot metal color.

Photo


*                  *                   *

Lights over San Antonio

MUFON Case #  26790
Date/Time:    2010-11-29 18:30
City:    San Antonio
State:    Texas
Shape:    Star-like
Duration:    00:25:00
Distance:    Unknown
Location:    City
Terrain:    Fields
Visibility:    Clear
Vallee Index:    MA1
Summary:    Several lights, somewhat like a satellite going over head, traveling in different directions.

Report:
I was sitting on my back porch after having supper when I noticed a light moving from the west to the east. It was about as bright as the stars I could see and it's movement was what caught my eye. This was about 6:30pm. It was traveling about the speed that a satellite would travel as seen from the ground. I watched it for about 15 seconds before it disappeared behind a tree to the east of me.

About five minutes later, as I was again scanning the sky, I saw another light flare up above a tree in my front yard, due south of my position. I didn't see the light until it flared on but I determined that it was moving from the southwest to the northeast. This time the light flared on for about two seconds then dimmed out for about two seconds then came back on. It did this three times before dimming out for good. I kept watching in the direction it was moving but didn't see it again.

About five minutes after this another light flared on in about the same location as the one before this but this time it was traveling south to north. This one stayed lit for about five seconds before dimming out and disappearing. I again tracked it's course but didn't see it again.

About five minutes later another light flared on what seemed to the west of my house. This time it was moving from the north to the south. The light stayed lit for about six to seven seconds and as it traveled south it seemed to zigzag slightly then it dimmed out and disappeared. I, again, scanned the direction it traveled and didn't see it again. This whole episode has me excited.

LITS Notes: The ISS (International Space Station, will not be visible from the San Antonio, Texas area, for time period 11/29/2010 to 12/14/2010.

******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...