Friday, November 19, 2010

Arlington and Garland, Texas Residents See UFOs



Note:  These reports are "as is", with no corrections.  -SW

MUFON Case #  26652
Date/Time:    2010-11-18 20:36
City:    Arlington
State:    Texas
Shape:    Triangle
Duration:    00:02:30
Distance:    Over one mile
Location:    City
Visibility:    Clear
Weather:    None
Vallee Index:    FB1
Summary:    High, dull red lights, no strobes at all.

Report:
Watching from patio, looking at moon, no real reason..just havin a smoke on my patio.  Looking South and UP.

Object high, 4 red lights two ad back as if on ends of a tringle, two near front/center of a triagle shape.
Observed other planes in the area at same time, all with white lights, red lights, strobes, normal airplane config.

Some very near and low, some far away and high...all normal with strobes...

What I saw had zero strobes at all...none. I watched it pass eastward, and lost sight, went out front door, to get a better view of eastern sky, lost it....should have been able to pick it back up, but gone.

*               *               *

MUFON Case #  26662
Date/Time:    2010-11-18 22:05 GMT
City:    Garland
State:    Texas
Shape:    Other,Unknown
Distance:    100 feet or less
Location:    Suburban
Weather:    None
Entity Type:    Unknown
Vallee Index:    CE1
Summary:    BLUE AND RED LIGHTS IN FORMATION TRAVELING LOW,FAST DIRECTLY OVER INTERSTATE TOWARD ME

I'M A TRUCK DRIVER IN NORTH DALLAS TEXAS AREA FOR THE MOST PART.I WAS DOIN A NIGNT RUN FROM MESQUITE TO COPPELL TEXAS AND BACK ALL NIGHT.I WAS 2 HOURS INTO MY SHIFT EAST BOUND ON I-635 BACK TO MESQIUTE.JUST ENTERED GARLAND IN MEDIUM HEAVY TRAFFIC AT 22O5 HUORS{10:05 PM} I SEE SOME BLUE AND RED LIGHTS ABOUT MAYBE AS FAR AS A MILE TO A MILE AND A HALF AWAY,THEIR COMIN DOWN RITE OVER THE FREEWAY UP AHEAD AND LEVELING OFF JUST ABOVE TRAFFIC AND HEADING WEST TOWARD ME. I'M THINKING WHAT THE HECK,THATS IN THE AIR AND THEIR RED AND BLUE AND LOOKS LIKE THEIR FOLLOWING EACH OTHER IN FORMATION LIKE THREE OR FOUR MILITARY HELICOPTERS BUT THESE LIGHT ARE SOLID AND NOT FLASHING AND RED AND BLUE, NO GREEN, RED AND WHITE.THE BLUE LIGHT'S ARE ON MY LEFT AND RED ON THE RIGHT.TRAVELING IN WHAT APPEARES TO BE IN PAIRS OF BLUE AND RED LIKE ONE UNIT WITH TWO LIGHT'S EACH,THREE OR FOUR SEPARATE VEHICLE OR AIRCRAFT.EACH PAIR WAS CLOSER TO EACH OTHER THAN THE SPACE BETWEEN EACH PAIR. ALL WITH PERFECT EAQUAL SPACING AMONG THEM SELVES.THEY KEEP COMING MY WAY JUST FOLLOWING THE INTERSTATE LIKE A ROADMAP MOVING PRETY DAM QUICK.THESE LIGHT ARE HUGGING THE FREEWAY AND ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE ROAD GOTTA BE SEEING THIS TOO. THEY KEPT COMEING AND FLEW RITE OVER ME,I LOOKED UP AND OUT MY WIND SHIELD AS THEY PASSED DIRECTLY OVER ME.THERE WAS A LOT OF CITY ROADWAY LIGHTING AND I COULD NOT SEE ANY ACTUAL CRAFT,JUST LIGHT'S,RED AND BLUE SOLID ,NO FLASHING AND FAIRLY LARGE.LIKE VOLCKSWAGON BEETLE SIZE, NO HELICOPTER ROTOR NOISE.NO JET ENGINE NOISE.JUST THESE COOL LOOKING, BRILIANTLY RICH, RED AND BLUE LIGHT'S.THEY HAD TO BE ON SOME KIND OF CRAFT BUT I COULDN'T MAKE OUT ANY SILOWETTE OR ANYTHING. THEY JUST ZIPPED RITE ON BY AND THEY CRUISED OFF DOWN THE ROAD IN BETWEEN AT LEAST THREE AIRPORT RAIDAR SYSTEMS IN THE AREA THAT I KNOW OF. ADDISON AIRPORT,LOVE FIELD/DALLAS AND DFW.SOME ONE HAD TO SEE THIS BESIDES ME.THEY WERE PRETY DARN LOW THOUGH SO MAYBE THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP ON RAIDAR.I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT.THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW MUFON.THIS WAS TO MUCH TO EVER HOPE FOR IN MY LIFE TIME. WOW!!!!!!

*               *               *

And from the *Mailbag*: Lights Seen Over Arlington, Texas
Submitted November 19, 2010
Arlington, Texas

Hello
I live in Arlington Texas off of Arkansas lane and 360 . I live on the third floor of my apartments so viewing the night sky is great. Ive notice unexplained lights in the sky many times since September and
last night was one of those nights .

The lights Ive seen have always been very bright orange in color and sometimes pulsating white ,red or blue and I know what airplanes look like at night these are not
airplanes. Usually I will see one or two in the sky at the same time but last night there were at least  20 or more and they were not the usual ones I see these looked like tiny stars way off in the distance.

At first I didn't pay them any mind until I focused my attention on what I thought to be a star but stars don't  disappeared and then reappeared and there were no clouds in the sky last night. Sometimes
your eyes can play tricks on you but since Ive seen this type of phenomenon I feel like I'm very lucky to see this from time to time.

It was funny it seemed that every time I focused just on one of them it would  zip either to the right , left and straight up and felt like they knew I was looking at it . I know planes don't go from left to
right or vise versa for 20 minutes straight and neither do stars.

This always happens in the same area of the sky towards I-30 but really far off in the distance and up high. You would think Id invest in a camera by now but I figure that  there has to be someone else in
this city seeing the same thing and recording it. Who knows I might get one anyway.

One thing is for certain I don't need television at night this is so entertaining and freaky at the same time.

I will be watching again tonight!!!!
Thanks

(Name withheld by SW)

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...