Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mailbag: Close call with a UFO in Gunter, Texas; Also Odd light in Austin


I received this email today, from a friend in Gunter, Texas.  He and his wife experienced a heart stopping UFO encounter.
If I receive a more detailed account, I will update.

Here is that report.


     *

Location: Gunter, Texas
Date:  July 30, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.


Hi Sunny,


Last night my heart almost stopped and I was really scared. About 10pm I was outside watching the skies and I saw through my binoculars a large formation of lights moving from northwest to southeast. It reminded me of some of the old UFO films. The formation was only visible to me through my binoculars so I ran in the house and got my wife to come take a look. She looked through the binoculars and gasped with amazement. Seconds later she pointed out a white light that just dropped from a high altitude straight down. We both said it looked like the white light in the Jerusalem video.


The ball of light fell straight down for about 30 seconds then stopped, hovered in one place and then started moving towards our direction. We watched as it passed right over our heads, a little lower than a jetliner, then it stopped. It then started descending,   moving straight towards us and the light instantly grew 100 times larger and brighter. You could see a huge vapor cloud engulfing it as the light intensified. My wife screamed "Lord Jesus" and the the light shot towards the south like a shooting star.


It appeared like it had turned its "headlights" right on us. There was no doubt it had targeted us and was making a statement. I am really glad my wife got to see this event because I really needed someone else to see what I have been seeing. After I saw the fiery object at the beginning of the month, I go out every night now. Please let me know if anyone else has seen the ball of light.

[Name withheld by SW/LITS]


Gunter, TX is located near Sherman in North East Texas.
Click on map for larger view.




     *

I also received an email from a witness in Austin, Texas:

Location:  Austin, TX
Date:  July 31, 2011
Time:  2:13 a.m.


I have been watching one of the lights here off my deck in central Austin for about 10 minutes. Thought I would check online to see if I wasn’t crazy and whala! I snapped a couple iphone pictures of it, but I see something different than my friend sees. Id like to capture that tomorrow.

[Name withheld by SW/LITS]

     *

Note:  I have contacted both witnesses but as of yet, I have not heard back from either.  If you have a sighting, please report it.   Also, please included a valid phone number where you can be reached and the best time to call.  Thank you.

- Sunny Williams
Founder of Lights in the Texas Sky
Lead Investigator, Researcher


********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...