Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo of Cigar-shaped UFO over the UK


MUFON Case # 23785
Date:    08/11/2007
Time:    08:00
Country:    GB
Shape:    Cigar

Report:   
I was sitting in my garden having a coffee.I thought it was a light air craft or helicopter. I first noticed a bright light It came from the west not very fast,It seemed to be tumbling,The light was the sun reflecting from the nose cone. It did a 90 degree turn to the north.It must have gone over or near to Newcastle upon Tyne air port.There was no wind. I was excited I got my camera but it was hard to find it in the view finder,I knew it was going to cross my roof so I locked my camera on the edge of my roof and took 2 pictures

See original photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Note:  This is an amazing photo.  If this is real, it is one of the clearer photos I've seen, of a UFO in flight. -SW

***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...