Monday, June 21, 2010

Daylight observation through telescope, of disc-shaped UFO

MUFON Case #  23843
Date:    06/19/2010
Time    18:04
Location:    Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Summary:    Small disc observed through (daylight) telescope, not a plane s-se.

Report:
I am an experienced astronomy hobbiest, using a telescope I observed an oval disc, looked metallic in color, definitely not a plane, or commercial airliner. Through telescope my wife and myself could make out an oval shape which changed colors,

it was very small in the telescope, but had a definite oval shape, moved without sound.

I thought it could have been a satellite, (but these are very hard to see in daylight hours) but the trajectory was not in a linear path, and using Starry Night Software it was confirmed that no satellites were scheduled for the time in question.

Not sure what is was, and just wanted to get this reported in case others saw the same thing. While using the internet I noted a similar object was observed in Texas on June 17, 2010.

This is the first time in 30 yrs I have ever seen anything that I couldn't immediately explain.

Not as exciting as the Bollide I saw a few years ago, but this was definitely more strange.

Note: Sighting has not yet been investigated.
* Depiction by SW

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...