Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photo of Unknowns over Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas






Red dot on map denotes my location at time of photo.



My own personal experience:

Location: Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas
Date: August 3, 1999
Shape: Disc, Orb, Triangle

A few days ago I was going through some old photos of mine and came across a set of photos that I had taken on August 3, 1999. I recall that it was after a rain storm, that I noticed a near perfect rainbow to the ENE of Observation Point, Possum Kingdom Lake, Texas.

My spouse and I lived there and I owned/operated a custom photo lab.  I remember that I snapped off a few shots of the rainbow with my Nikon FM 35mm and the next day at work, I developed the film and printed the photos. I did notice an anomaly in one photo but didn't really think much of it.  At the time, I hadn't heard of triangle-shaped UFOs and since I had only printed 4x6 photos, I didn't notice anything else, so I filed the photos and forgot about them until recently.

I scanned the photo at high resolution.  I then enlarged the area of interest.  What I found is a triangular-shaped object with 3 large bright lights.  If you look closely, you can see a structure behind the lights.  The lights have a swirl pattern, as if the object was turning very quickly.

Below the triangle UFO I also found a bright orb, or disc-shaped object that appears to be leaving a trail of some kind behind it. Below the triangle and orb there appears to be a disc-shaped object. 

The photo I have posted here does not do justice, as I had to lower the resolution and re-sized the photo.  I cropped the images and enlarged them from the high resolution original, so you can see the objects.

At the time I took the photos, I do not recall seeing anything in the sky.  I was busy looking into the view finder and framing shots.  Whatever these are, they do not show up in any of the other photos.  The objects were there, then gone in the time it took me to take one shot.

Could it have been dust on the film or lens?  Most likely not, as I am very meticulous about keeping a clean camera lens and when I develop photos, I make sure that the film is dust/lint free and my chemicals are "clean".

These objects impressed me enough that I thought I would share them with you.  If you have seen, photographed, or videoed an unidentified flying object, please contact me. - SW

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...