Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Witness Reports UFO over Houston, 08/02/2010

A witness reported to me that on August 2, 2010, she saw something similar to the object in the video (below).  The video was taken in Houston, Texas, on April 12, 2010.  The connection to this sightings report, is that the object in the video is very similar to the 8/2/2010 sighting.



Video Link


On August 2, 2010, the witness saw the object drop "rapid and smoothly" from it's location in the sky, until it was obscured by trees.  See report ("as is") below.


REPORT:

Houston, Texas
August 2, 2010
10:00 PM

"I want to share this:

Last night I saw a UFO!!! I was coming home form the neighborhood coffee house driving west. When I first saw it, I was about 5 blocks from home and the light was high. I thought it was really too big for a star. Then it began gradually and smoothly to move downward so I though it was a plane but I did not see any of the usual flickering lights. It kept moving down rapid and smoothly. I lost sight of it when it went behind some trees. I googled UFOs in Houston and there is a video of one sighting earlier this year of a light identical to the one I saw. Only exception was that the one in the video does not move. There are entries about a light around the medical center. One of the them is about a sighting yesterday (August 02, 2010) at 12:47pm but I could not open the page. I wonder if it is the same one I saw."


I emailed the witness back and asked for more information, which she kindly responded:

"Sunny,

Thank you for responding to my message.

When I first saw it, it was 10:00pm. I was driving west on 13th street between Yale and Heights Blvd. in Houston, TX. From my position, sitting in my Explorer, it was at a 45 degree angle approximately. It was much bigger than Venus at it biggest but with about the same coloring and brightness. There was no flickering of any kind or color change. The shape and possibly the size was identical to the one on the link I am sending.  I slowed down and when I reached the corner of Yale and 13th, it began to move straight downward very smoothly.  I moved on to the next block and stopped on the side of the street, it started to move faster and kept moving down rapid and smoothly. I lost sight of it  when it went behind some trees. I started to drive again hoping to catch sight of it. I did for few seconds as it passed a clearing on the trees then it was gone.

The interesting thing is that when I first caught a glance of it, I felt elated. At that instance, I did not realized what I was seeing but I did look at the clock then I just wanted to look at it. By the time it was gone, I had an emotion of finding something lost. It was not a rationalized feeling. I think that is the only way I can explain it.

The link is and information how to get it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZDedUnMbZk or Google UfO over Houston April 12,2010

By the way, are you located in Texas?

Thank you,

((Name withheld by SW))"

          *

Note:  The answer is yes, I am located "East of Abilene, Texas". 
Thank you for your report!


*             *             *

If you are witness to a UFO sighting, please report it.  You can do so at MUFON.com, or send me an emailed report.  Please include as much information as possible, about your sighting.

Please include:
Location of sighting;
Date and Time of sighting;
Distance of object from your location (if known);
Direction of object (North, South, East, West, etc.);
Altitude of object (feet, miles, degrees);
Size of object (if known);
Color of object;
What object was doing (moving, hovering, etc.);
Direction of aerial travel (object's path);
and how object was moving (smooth trajectory, erratic movement, etc.).

If you did not get a photo or video of the object (UFO), then if possible, aatach a drawing of what you saw. Include any landmarks, object's direction, your location, etc.

In the report, please include a narrative as to how you first noticed the object, what you were doing while you saw it, what the object did, how you lost sight of the object and how long the sighting lasted.
You may also include a description as to how seeing the object made you feel, such as: afraid, elated, "a sense of presence", etc.

Every bit of information you (the witness) can provide, gives UFO Investigators and Researchers another piece of the UFO phenomena puzzle.

I would also like to note that all witnesses will remain anonymous, unless I am specifically requested to release their names.

Thank you,
Sunny Williams (SW)

******************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Omg!! this is tthe most craziest thing I have never believed in this and me and my husband were outside smoking a cig. it was 10:00 pm we just put our kids down and i seen well we seen the same thing except there were 4 of them 2 of them almost crashed into each other but then they flew right on top of each other we couldnt believe what we were seeing at first we thought they were shooting stars but the flashing lights were crazy it was so bright we were literlly following them and then they were just gone I always have my phone and i didnt, im in complete shock exspecially my husband we live in houston tx off the beltway and 290 we are speechless

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...