Sunday, August 15, 2010

Moving lights among the stars over North Central West Texas




Date: 08/08/2010
Time: 21:30
Location: Breckenridge, Texas
Shape: Star-like
Duration: 00:01:45
Distance: Unknown

I, my spouse and another couple had a late cookout.  We had finshed eating and I had just put the leftovers and condiments up.

I came back outside with my soda and sat down in the lawn chair when our neighbor Tom said, "What's that?"  We all began looking where he was pointing and saw a tiny white dot moving at a very high rate of speed.

The object was first seen at 80 degrees AGL East of our location, moving North.  We lost sight of it at about 70 degrees AGL Northeast.

We sat back down and again, Tom saw another star-like light moving South to North, directly overhead.  We all jumped up to see and I ran into the house to get my binoculars.  What I saw was a solid white light surrounded by an orange glow.  The object was extremely high up, way beyond the altitude where we see jets flying.

That night, the four of us watched 3 objects moving from South to North, and SSW to NNE.  I checked 2 different satellite tracking websites and there were no visible satellites listed for that day and time.

This isn't the first, or only night that the four of us have witnessed these lights.  They may appear to be distant stars at first but stars do not move independently through our night sky.

The one constant for me, was always the tranquility of the celestial bodies dotting the heaven over us. That peace is past.  We must all soon admit, that there is sentient life aside from our own, who have already conquered space and time.

How many are terrestrial compared to extraterrestrial?  I cannot say but one thing I am certain of:  We are not alone.

SW

*********************************************************

2 comments:

  1. My husband, our friend, and I saw this same lighting just this morning. Early about 2 1/2 hours ago we saw something even more baffling. It was two lights that were alot closer than the far moving dots of lights. The lights stayed symmetrical to each other side by side yet seemed to somewhat spin as it flew and took about 4.6 seconds to get from where it just appeared and disappeared. It had to have been either a very large object or less than 15000 feet from ground level. I know this because I have jumped from a plane this high and the size of the lights and faint detail of an outlining in the middle of the night!? The even weirder thing is these lights were faded out or dimmer than the lights that we saw before and during this encounter. It was big enough to look similar to if you were to see a boomerang with two lights being thrown but not ever making a full 180 rotation just swinging as it moving from the south to the north which was the opposite of all the distant lights we saw flying. The smaller ones would look as if they would be stopping almost in mid air then speeding up zigzag pattern sometimes, or cut like turns.
    I do t k ow what it was but it was constant from around 5:30 am til 7 am the sun got too bright to see if the was anything else at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very interesting way of expressing yourself, which I like and as much as I can see so do other, visitors. Keep up the good work with such relevant information.

    home removals in London

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...