Sunday, October 18, 2009

Unidentified Flying Object In Night Sky Over Stephens County

Picture depicts how the object looked from inside the pickup.

Sunday, October 18, 2009- At 1:45 a.m., my spouse and I were headed north on Hwy 183, approximately 15 miles south of Breckenridge. I was driving, heading home from Eastland which is 30 miles from my house.

My spouse couldn't wait, so I had to pull over for him to relieve himself. There were no other vehicles on the road. We were quite alone.

As he was outside, I looked to my west through the driver's window and approximately 10 degrees south of due west, I saw a bright light in the sky.

At first I thought it could be Jupiter but I realized this object was much larger than Jupiter appears, plus it was elongated horizontally, like a long grain of rice. The whole object glowed a brilliant white, static, seeming to hover in one spot in the sky.

I watched the object for about 15 seconds, then my spouse got back in the pickup and I drove off. I did not want to stay out there, miles from town and that late with no traffic, just to look at this thing in the sky.

I did not say anything to him and evidently he did not notice it, as he was facing east.

We made the 15 miles to our house, in short order. As I walked to the steps of the house, I looked to see if maybe it had been a particularly bright star but the object was gone.

This is the second time in a week that something has appeared, or seemed to follow me home from Eastland. Both times there was absolutely no traffic until I was withing 2 miles of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...