Tuesday, October 27, 2009

UFO Mailbag - Another Sighting in West Texas


Hello, I have been searching the internet this afternoon for information about something I saw twice. When I found you web site, I was astonished that people from Lubbock, Amarillo, and Clovis NM saw the same thing. They all saw it on Oct. 17.
I live in Borden County, Texas which is about an hour South East of Lubbock. I live on top of the caprock.

The first time i saw it was about four or five days earlier. I was outside walking and just happened to look up. The light was a bit South of my house. I saw star off to the left that looked about the same size, but didn't notice any other stars out yet. I saw a bright flash and the object looked very angular, sharp pointed, at least the light looked angular. After the flash it seemed the object moved upward and disappeared very quickly. I told one of my friends about it who lives in Vermont, but didn't tell anyone else. But I did tell her. I didn't take a pic of it because it happened very quickly.


The second time I saw it was on Oct. 17., as my digital camera recorded, and it was located North of my house. It was very bright. I ran to the phone and called my daughter and she said she and her husband were watching it with a telescope, she said it was triangular shape. I couldn't tell the shape with my naked eye. When I went in I grabbed my camera and took digital pics when I got back outside. At first I thought my camera didn't register it but later found it on one of the frames. Today I decided to crop the picture and see if I could get an upclose look at it and I have enclosed that picture. It looks a lot like the pic on your web site.

How could all of us have seen a weather balloon all at the same time hundreds of miles away from one another. I wonder what it is?

C. H.

Original Post can be viewed Here>>

2 comments:

  1. More info:

    http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/What_Ufo%27s_are

    Do you believe in UFOs? Have you ever thought that there might be civilizations in outer space whose level of development is centuries or even millennia ahead of us and whose knowledge in technology we can only dream about? Have you also thought that these inhabitants of distant planets, also called humanoids and who resemble humans, visit this planet occasionally and that some people can even see them? Or perhaps you have even had physical contact with them and perhaps you have received messages from those humanoids?

    Let us consider whether UFOs are really UFOs or if there is any other explanation for their existence. We do not need to doubt those people who claim to have seen "flying saucers" and humanoids but it is, however, possible that these appearances are false. (In this chapter we will not examine "natural" explanations for UFOs, such as sighting the planet Venus, satellites, weather observation balloons, or other similar objects that can easily be mistaken for UFOs.) This possibility should by no means be overlooked, since there can be a great deal of other kinds of objects in addition to these supposed "flying saucers" and their owners. By "the other kind" we specifically mean the world of evil spirits, to which the Bible so often refers and which can from time to time deceive us. If we, however, choose to ignore this alternative, then we ignore the following Bible verses too:



    - (Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.



    - (Eph 2:2) Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH I know what you saw. It was a scientific balloon. Our Field Investigator was able to find the who, what, when and where. Have launch and landing sites. The balloon tracking coincided with the UFO sightings. Its altitude was almost 10,000 ft which means it could be seen for 100 miles in all directions and that it was moving adds to the viewing sites. Let me know if you want the particulars.

    ReplyDelete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...