Monday, October 5, 2009

An East Texas Woman's Alien Encounter


News reports on an East Texas woman's story of alien abductions. Jane Nelms, who now lives near Winnsboro, grew up in England and has lived in many places, claims that aliens follow her and constantly visit, even now here in East Texas.




Part 1






Part 2




Alien Abduction

By Courtney Lane, clane@kltv.com


KTLA 7- "I was terrified. As soon as the sun went down, I knew they'd be there."

Jane Nelms says throughout her life, she's had constant visitors not of this earth. She says it all started on night in 1973, when a brilliant white light appeared in her bedroom window.

"As I pulled the drape aside, all of a sudden there were 5 beings all around me."

Nelms has drawn pictures of the 5 beings she says that came in quickly that night and took her.

"I could not move, couldn't do a thing. And I was trying to grab the railings to stop myself from being taken. They had total control."

She says they carried her to their ship, and one of them even spoke.

"He said in a very monotone voice, 'Jane, it is your time to come.' And I said, 'I am not going anywhere.' He said, 'Why not you come with us?' I mean, just very, very few words. I said, Because they need me here on Earth. I have family, I have friends.' 'It is your time to come now.'"

"So, they took me. It wasn't until 1993, when I was hypnotized, that I found out what they were doing."

Nelms says she didn't speak about what happened for years, until she met others who claimed similar experiences at a support group near Dallas. When she moved to Carrollton, Nelms says the aliens followed her and came to others.

She remembers a frantic, frightening phone call from a neighbor. She said three different types of beings came down the hallway, and the fans started rotating in the opposite direction and the lights were flashing. And little balls of light were flying around everywhere. She said one of the beings was so tall it could hardly get through the door.

Nelms says those beings abducted her neighbor, just like they abducted her. But why? She says for scientific research.

"I know this is crazy, but this is what happened. They examined her. She said when she was on the ship, the mother ship, she said there were all kinds of different species of aliens. Some of them were wearing civilian clothes, she said some of them talked in other languages, she said one told her that they weren't going to harm her, they just wanted to do some examinations."

She says she confronted those same aliens that night, and even has evidence they were here.

"These are the fingerprints off of the car."

Nelms showed us pictures of long, skinny markings of what she claims are the alien's fingerprints that she dusted. She showed us pictures of what she says are the aliens.

"This alien was in a fetal position as it tumbled through the window, through solid material. It's hard to see... it's almost like an x-ray."

Nelms says in order to overcome her fears, she went out and met them.

"I went out into the backyard and I faced one of them, very tall, and in the dark he had really glowing eyes. And he was scanning. He stood there and was just scanning. And he looked up and I was about 25 feet from him and I said, 'You don't scare me'."

She says they left after that, but not for long.

To read the second part of this story, in which Nelms talks about getting pregnant with a half human, half alien baby, click here>>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...