Sunday, October 18, 2009

A UFO Followed Us Home


October 14/15, 2009- The sighting began at approximately 11:40 p.m. As we (my spouse and I) drove home, I noticed a light in the sky behind us, in my rear view mirror. I was driving.

We had been to the Eastland VFW Post, as I had transferred my membership to there and had participated in a monthly meeting, that very evening.

I noticed the object which would be there, then disappear. I saw it and sensed it several times, on the dark drive home. It appeared as a bright white light, too large to be a star or planet in the sky.

We got home at midnight, as it is a 30 mile drive to our house. When we got home, my spouse went directly into the house, while I stayed outside. I noticed the object in the direction in which we had just come (South and West).

The object remained stationary, then suddenly changed from all white to flashing white, red, green and blue lights in counter-clockwise pattern. 2 white lights on top were steady. I could not see the surface to which the lights were attached.

The object remained static for 15 minutes, then I said out loud "I see you, come closer." It then began to move away, slowly at first, then suddenly it was gone.

At 1:48 a.m., I was outside with my dogs. I happened to look up towards the North and saw 1 single bright blue/white flash of light on the NNE horizon, covering approximately 40 degrees from North through Northeast. The flash did not extended more than 10 degrees above horizon.

At first I though it was distant lightening but there were no clouds, no thunderstorms in any direction (I checked radar and state weather). I waited several minutes and no more flashes of light were seen.

The next sighting on October 18, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...